• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Oh, I totally believe she may have. histrionic personality disorder, but that doesn't excuse or even explain abusing and imprisoning her own children. It does explain why she enjoyed it.
Jerry Sandusky's legal team tried to insert histrionic personality disorder into his defense. It didn't work.

Last edited:
Father 25 years to life

Mother 25 years to life

the children that read impact statements are definitely compromised by what these two did to them

The parents went on about the lord during their statements.

The Turps asked if they could communicate with oneanother while incarcerated and they are allowed to do so.

Some children asked to have restraining orders lifted others did not.

Last edited:
Last edited:
From a third sibling, who clearly needs more therapy:

“I want the court to know that our parents loved each other and loved each of their children,” the girl said. “My mom didn’t want to use rope or chains, but she didn’t want her children taking in too much sugar or caffeine.”

Latest posts

Back