• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Santa Rosa father of the baby killed by drugs has also died of overdose.

29-year-old Patrick Savoy Oneill was found alongside his 13-month-old son Liam Savoy Oneill on Saturday afternoon.

By phone, the child's mother Emily Guillory, told KTVU that the father doted on the toddler, would never intentionally harm him, and had been attending Narcotics Anonymous meetings.

Police are awaiting toxicology results, but it appears the toddler was exposed to fentanyl while in the room his father rented on Darek Drive.

Liam was found deceased on the floor, alongside his father, who was unconscious.

"My understanding is he never regained consciousness," said Lt. Dan Marincik of the Santa Rosa Police Department.

Police were prepared to arrest Patrick Oneill for his son's murder, had the young man survived.

"The officers who arrived at the scene located narcotics and narcotics paraphernalia in the bedroom, near where both of them were discovered" said Marincik.

The two were discovered by Guillory, who came to check on them, when she wasn't able to reach Oneill.
1568922854289.png

If I was an half assed assassin the first thing I'd do is exploit my target's dug history. Poor life choices are the best weapons to silence opposition, well duh. An ex-junkie would be an easy mark and should rate a significant discount just due to circumstantial evidence. Not how the world works unfortunately.

Clinton and Bush used this modus operandi with cocaine (Iran Contra) to keep the "work force" inline. Did any informants survived to make a case for Cheney or Bush? Sure, Oliver North took one for the team and got paid off with fuck you money disguised as a lucrative book deal. One of the first in your face criminals to get money laundering out in the open like that. Unlike Obama who got way too greedy and now that money laundering score might end. Then again American's are historically and all too blissfully ignorant on average, shrug.

This drug running started with Daddy Bush's Heroin rat line during Vietnam war and then the Russian/Afghanistan war. As in CIA sponsored Mujahideen who kicked Russki ass with American weapons.
Which brings me to the Mujahideen poppy growers. They called them freedom fighters when Daddy Bush/Cheney armed the future Taliban to fight under Operation Gladio. Iran/Contra was cocaine for guns where Operation Gladio was Heroin for guns, rockets and tech for the Mujahideen fighting the Russian's. All in the name of Heroin and an official narrative. Don't forget the Sicilian Mob doing the refining before the Germany to States milk run. Good times for all, eh?

Back to this dude who has Mexican Cartel rat line inked all over his body. My guess the FBI lost another disposable asset and the CIA can breath easy.

About the kid? Over the top collateral damage gives this the touchy-feely deflection of an organized hit. Which is why this has the stench of a CIA controlled Cartel hit. That and a message for dear mommy to toe the line. She is in this up to her heroin glazed eyes. Bet on it.

Or this was another Suicide Murder written off as a convincing accident.
Case closed. Wink, wink.

I'm going to be the optimist on this one and say the little guy got into Dad's drugs and died....Dad was upset/distraught and either took drugs himself to calm himself down and figure out his story OR he felt guilty and tried to off himself too.

Sad that the little one died, but good riddance to the dad.

I wonder if there's a simple test users can perform to find if their heroin is cut with fentanyl. Maybe the authorities need to charge every dealer, no matter how small, with first degree murder to encourage them to police their own drugs before they sell them. This shit is getting out of hand.
Do drugs and die from drugs. Don't do drugs and don't die from drugs.

I wonder if there's a simple test users can perform to find if their heroin is cut with fentanyl. Maybe the authorities need to charge every dealer, no matter how small, with first degree murder to encourage them to police their own drugs before they sell them. This shit is getting out of hand.
There is test strips to detect fentanyl. Where I live they actually give them out at overdose prevention sites and methadone clinics. Most users either a) don't want to take the time to test their shit or b) most actually prefer fentanyl. I am an ex heroin user and when fent was just showing up my bf at the time actually preferred it over regular shmegular down.

You've never done drugs? If you have it's ok if you die because you were given something unexpected?

People die from bootleg alcohol too, you all good with that as well?
I am also a recovering addict and I learned a long time ago that there are many people who have no idea what the disease of addiction is like and I am so glad for them! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The hell of addiction is not just for the addict but everyone in their lives. I can't change the opinions or judgments of others but I can absolutely control the decisions I make. I don't have to take anyone's comments about drug abuse personally because I don't live like that anymore and haven't for over 6 years. I know it is hard to let the opinions of others roll off your back. Just try not to let it get you angry.

Back