• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A 14-year-old and her 12-year-old sister were arrested for stabbing and shooting their mother to death – a brutal payback after they were punished for trying to run her over with the family car, neighbors and officials said.

The teen, Amariyona Hall, and her younger sister were taken into custody late Friday after deputies in Pike County responded to the family’s mobile home in Magnolia, where Erica Hall, a 32-year-old mother of four, was found stabbed multiple times and shot once in the chest with a handgun, authorities said.

Emergency workers tried resuscitate Hall, whose relatives found her bloodied outside her home just minutes earlier, but she could not be saved. Investigators then zeroed in on Hall’s daughters, Pike County Sheriff Kenny Cotton told the McComb Enterprise Journal.

“They found out the daughters – two teenagers, juveniles – allegedly did it,” Cotton said, adding that both girls are now scheduled for mental evaluations. “They’re charged with murder and we’re going to apply the law.”

Cotton said deputies reported that Friday’s attack followed an incident days earlier in which the teens tried to run Hall over with the family’s car. That prompted Hall to punish
the girls, leading them to respond with the fatal assault, according to investigators.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/08/teen-12-year-old-sister-arrested-for-brutally-killing-their-mom/

Comments

Dutchgirl

No, I've never stuck my finger in a dyke
Bold Member!
The phones were taken away as punishment for other behavior. As retaliation, the girls tried to run her over with the car. Mom didn't press charges against the girls, which led to her death because unbeknownst to mom, they weren't done with her yet. Stab, shoot, kill.

Execution or LWOP. That's it. If it were up to me, I'd walk Ammonia out into the field and put a bullet in the back of her head.

Oeps. Reading is hard :shame: Thanks for clearing that up.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

crys_xoxo

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
"A 14-year-old Mississippi girl arrested in the shooting and stabbing death of her mother has been released after her father posted bond.

Mississippi news outlets report the teenager, who's charged as an adult, was released over the weekend. Her bail was set at $100,000."

Staff online

Members online