• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://wjla.com/news/crime/12-year-old-facing-four-sexual-assault-charges-in-school-bus-incident

A 12-year-old Fairfax County elementary school student is facing four charges stemming from an alleged sexual assault of two girls on a school bus.

Police say the sexual assaults happened on bus CA02, which picks up children at Camelot Elementary School in Annandale.

Fairfax County Police say the boy was served Friday morning with two charges each of object sexual penetration and aggravated sexual battery. He was released to the custody of a parent after police say he was processed at the Fairfax County Juvenile Detention Center.

The sexual assault of the two female students allegedly happened November 13th. Police say the girls told their parents about it later that day.

Attachments

• school_bus_interior.jpg
    school_bus_interior.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,496
https://wjla.com/news/crime/12-year-old-facing-four-sexual-assault-charges-in-school-bus-incident

A 12-year-old Fairfax County elementary school student is facing four charges stemming from an alleged sexual assault of two girls on a school bus.

Police say the sexual assaults happened on bus CA02, which picks up children at Camelot Elementary School in Annandale.

Fairfax County Police say the boy was served Friday morning with two charges each of object sexual penetration and aggravated sexual battery. He was released to the custody of a parent after police say he was processed at the Fairfax County Juvenile Detention Center.

The sexual assault of the two female students allegedly happened November 13th. Police say the girls told their parents about it later that day.
Where tf was the bus driver?

I'm not bailing my kid out if they did this. I'd likely be in a cell myself after kicking his ass.

Back