• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Pam Sanders is still upset after an incident here at LBC Middle School last Wednesday.

"I will not tolerate this. This is unacceptable behavior," she told News 12.

Her 11-year-old grandson was allegedly abused by a teacher's aide in a classroom at the school.

"On his lower back, it was swollen. It had a bruise, and you know, he told me it was hurting him," Sanders said.

Photos from the child's father show severe bruising and discoloration on his foot and ankle. Another shot shows what appear to be bruises from fingertips on his arm.

"That is the most sickening thing that I can think of. An adult. That's what we call an adult? I call it evil," she said.

Sanders says an assistant principal told her last week that the teacher's aide has been removed and now awaits a school hearing. However, Sanders says what's most frustrating is that her grandson came home with bruises before, and she believes they were from the same aide.

But, there's a problem.

"He's autistic," the grandmother explained. "He can't speak. He had pointed this lady out to me in January, but because he couldn't speak, they said that, you know, there was no way to prove it."
The Aiken County Sheriff's Office report claims another teacher's aide reported the incident. Sanders says that teacher's aide is her hero, and she broke down to tears telling News 12 just how thankful she is for that person.
http://www.wrdw.com/news/schools/headlines/Report-Autistic-child-abused-by-Aiken-Co-teachers-aide-195158911.html

I am always blown away on how strong some of these parents are in a situation like this one. I can honestly tell you that the animal in me would emerge and rip the skin right off the face of the bitch just like a sticker. I can’t control the urge to maim when any of my kids have encountered situations that would make any mother go ape shit. But throw this shit in the mix and you guys would be reading all sorts of fucked up shit I would have done. Inexcusable and disgusting for any teacher or child care giver that takes it upon themselves to “discipline” a kid in this manner.

As the mother of an autistic child I can promise you that the aide would not make it to a school hearing but she would make it to the ER quite quickly!
My son has had the same aide for 6 years and she is like family, this aide needs to be shot!

Back