• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Protests have broken out in Pakistan after a 10-year-old girl was kidnapped, raped and murdered.

The body of Farishta Mohmand, who disappeared after leaving home to meet friends a week ago, was discovered two days ago in a forest nearby.

Her father Gul Nabi has also claimed that her body showed signs of torture and that she appeared to have had acid thrown over her.

The girl's death has sparked public anger and prompted protests in the capital Islamabad, led by the girl's family.

According to Tribune, the grieving father said he had tried to register a report of kidnapping several times but had been rebuffed.

Officers had even suggested that the girl might have eloped with her kidnapper and killer, he said.

After an outcry the police finally opened a kidnapping case but the body was found the following day, it is claimed.

Pakistan's interior ministry has reportedly urged local police to take 'strict action' against the killer.

The country's prime minister Imran Khan has yet to make any public statement about the killing.

Crimes against children are common in Pakistan and often go unpunished.

I like curry, but I'm really beginning to think it does something to their minds. Both Paki and India are fucking barbaric. Honestly two countries I have absolutely no desire to go to ever.

Officers had even suggested that the girl might have eloped with her kidnapper and killer, he said.

Wait, what the fuck?! I can't believe anyone even thought this, much less saying it out loud. To the victim's family?!

Back