• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
mr70on.jpg

KY - Timmy Stephens was arrested at school Tuesday.

The 10-year-old didn't commit any crime. But the issue stemmed from an altercation between Stephens and another 9-year-old child, in which the other child suffered injuries.

"They sued for the medical bills and I agreed to pay the medical bills, so I didn't have to keep going back to court," Stephens' mother told reporters.

She says she failed to make good on all of her monthly payments.

"I had missed a payment and it was another payment coming up due that I wasn't able to pay, so that's why they arrested my son yesterday."

"All they kept saying was the judge signed an order to pick him and take him into custody. I'm scared and I've always taught my kids to respect law enforcement, but when they come in and take him over something that i wasn't able to pay, it's hard to teach your kids to respect them when they don't respect your kids."

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=102245&catid=176

The 10-year-old didn't commit any crime. But the issue stemmed from an altercation between Stephens and another 9-year-old child, in which the other child suffered injuries.

This kid didn't commit a crime? HUH? What did he do to the other kid that caused enough medical bills his mother couldn't keep up? Sounds like a pretty bad assault.

There is more to this story. I don't believe for one second this kid is the angel he is being made out to be.

Maybe his chunky ass sat on the kid. Christ, 10 yrs old and already probably weighs more than I do. Get some excercise

Maybe little Timmy should have to mow some fuckin' lawns to pay for it himself.

Back