• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
ferris-wheel.jpg

(Image Credit: NY Post)

A 10-year-old girl in New Jersey died Saturday night after she was ejected from an amusement park ride at a town festival, police said.

The victim, who hasn’t been identified, fell from a “Wisdom Super Sizzler” ride at the Deerfield Township Harvest Festival about 6:20 p.m., authorities said.

She was airlifted to Cooper Hospital, where she died.

Police said they are still investigating what caused the tragedy.

Skelly’s Amusement, the company that provides the festival’s rides, said in a Facebook post they would not operate on Sunday — despite state approval to do so.

“We are absolutely heartbroken,” the company said in another statement.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/10/13/10-year-old-girl-fatally-ejected-from-new-jersey-amusement-park-ride/

Last edited by a moderator:
“This ride is old, you never know what may happen. I know this ride has thrown people out before. I know that it goes too fast and I know that there were problems with the lap bars,” amusement park safety analyst and consultant Ken Martin says.

My stepdaughter almost fell out of “the zipper” when she was 9. We both got on, she’s skinny so the guy told her told on. As soon as it started she slipped out of the lap bar. I was able to grab her and we were both screaming “stop, stop” and it want around 3 or 4 times before they heard us. So scary, we were screaming and I didn’t know how much longer I could hold to her

Back