• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 10-year-old boy in California reportedly came out as gay in the weeks before his violent death, according to officials.

Authorities in Los Angeles are investigating whether homophobia was a factor in the severe abuse that led to Anthony Avalos’ death, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The Department of Children and Family Services revealed Tuesday that Anthony “said he liked boys,” but didn’t provide further information about the child’s remarks.

The boy was discovered with severe head injuries and cigarette burns all over his body June 20 at his Lancaster home, according to police. He died the following day from what officials determined was likely the result of child abuse.

Before his death, numerous complaints were made to welfare officials alleging that he was subjected to neglect and abuse. He was removed from the home on one occasion for several months, the Associated Press reported.

No charges have been filed against his mother, Heather Barron, and her boyfriend, Kareem Leiva, in connection with the boy’s death.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/27/10-year-old-boy-came-out-as-gay-before-violent-death-cops/

The man would have done it no matter what. Other children in the home were abused. His main motivation was hatred of children he didn't father.
Also, a 10 yr old boy who says his likes boys best is.... a typical boy. The asshole seized on an excuse to escalate what he really wanted to do all along: torture.

The man would have done it no matter what. Other children in the home were abused. His main motivation was hatred of children he didn't father.
Also, a 10 yr old boy who says his likes boys best is.... a typical boy. The asshole seized on an excuse to escalate what he really wanted to do all along: torture.
Let him use it as the excuse...upgrade it to a hate crime

So I would have totally ignored my kid if he came out with a gay claim at ten ... well not ignore, but It would have sounded like this: Is your bed made, are the garbage cans in, did you let the dogs out ... is your home work done, did you put away your laundry yet ? Because if you haven't done any of those things ... We don't have time for this conversation. Sorry kid ... but even if you are gay ... you're not dating in my house until you're at least 16 years old ... not sucking any cocks or taking it up the bum until your other obligations to this house, your school and your community are met.

A 14-yr-old boy, whose father I worked with and knew mom, was hanging out at our work for awhile. Can't remember why. He used to hang out with some of us after work and one day he asked me if I thought he looked gay. He said some kids at school said he did, so I told him not to worry about what other people think and that I didn't think he looked gay. He may have been reaching out to me and I totally missed it. Years later and long after I had left that job I found out he died from AIDS.

A 14-yr-old boy, whose father I worked with and knew mom, was hanging out at our work for awhile. Can't remember why. He used to hang out with some of us after work and one day he asked me if I thought he looked gay. He said some kids at school said he did, so I told him not to worry about what other people think and that I didn't think he looked gay. He may have been reaching out to me and I totally missed it. Years later and long after I had left that job I found out he died from AIDS.

You didn't miss any thing ... you said the right thing. 14 years old ... they shouldn't even be worrying about sex at that age at all.

What would I even tell my kid at 14 ... I don't know, something like I love you anyway, and be the right kind of gay ... and by right kind I mean, be

gay if that's your preference ... but be safe, RESPECT is the guiding rule ... respect for yourself, your body and others.

Before his death, numerous complaints were made to welfare officials alleging that he was subjected to neglect and abuse. He was removed from the home on one occasion for several months, the Associated Press reported.

Good job State.

Parental reunification makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

Idiots.

"DOZENS" of reports of abuse made to CPS, and they did jack shit. Just incredible how obsessed the State is with the rights of a biological parent. Fucking sickening. Absolutely sickening. Blood relation is about the most meaningless connection possible.

He wouldnt have ever gotten HIV/AIDS if you had picked up on his blatantly OBVIOUS cry for help.

21 July 2018

Mourners wore Batman and Superman t-shirts at the funeral of a courageous 10-year-old boy who authorities say was beaten to death by his mother and her boyfriend.

More than 150 attended his funeral, held in Lancaster, California on Friday.

His family's intent was to honor the courage of Anthony Avalos, who died on June 21, after prosecutors said he had been tortured by Heather Barron, 28, and Kareem Leiva, 32, for at least five days and found unconscious in his home on June 20.

Anthony's uncle, David Barron, told the Los Angeles Times his nephew was braver than most adults and always stood up for what was right.

'With everything going on, with what he was going through, he was always smiling,' his uncle said. 'It just shows what kind of kid he was.'

At school, Anthony was known for being the only student to befriend a classmate who was being bullied, protecting him after he was surrounded by pushing the others away.

At home, he had six siblings, and was said to have often stepped in to protect them from beatings, taking the brunt of his mother's and her boyfriend's alleged abuse, himself.

His injuries when he was found included bruises, abrasions, red dots, scabs, cuts and a traumatic brain injury, according to court documents.

Prosecutors said Heather Barron and Leiva, who have both been charged in Anthony's murder, poured hot sauce on Anthony's face and mouth, whipped him with a belt and cord, held him upside-down and dropped him on his head, multiple times.

The couple are believed to have alternated between denying Anthony any food, at all, and force-feeding him, slamming him against the floor and furniture, denying him use of the bathroom and enlisting other children who found in the home, ranging in age from 11 months to 12 years old, to inflict pain on the boy.

Since 2013, there have been 88 documented calls to LA County's DCFS regarding alleged abuse by the couple, with at least 15 of those having been determined to be 'substantiated,' according to an attorney who represents Anthony's extended family.

It was reported by the Times that family members, school administrators, at least one teacher and one counselor had told DCFS that Anthony and his siblings 'had been denied food and water, beaten, sexually abused, dangled upside-down from a staircase, forced to crouch for hours, locked in small spaces with no access to the bathroom and forced to eat from the trash.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hero-shirts-capes-honor-brave-boy-10-be.html
avalos-fi.jpg

Since 2013, there have been 88 documented calls to LA County's DCFS regarding alleged abuse by the couple, with at least 15 of those having been determined to be 'substantiated,' according to an attorney who represents Anthony's extended family.

What the fuck? Usually CPS agencies claim that they never found proof of abuse, or are shown to ignore abuse reports. How in the fuck could abuse be proven & even documented, yet this child was left to die under torture!?

@Satanica, @cubby @CbabyRKO @Prettypink513 @Keepalowprofile @Buffettgirl @Turd Fergusen

A mother and her boyfriend could face the death penalty in the torture and murder of a 10-year-old California boy, prosecutors announced Wednesday.

Heather Maxine Barron, 29, and Kareem Ernesto Leiva, 32, pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to murder, torture and a special circumstance allegation that they intended to kill the woman's son through torture, Anthony Avalos, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Both defendants appeared stoic and downcast as they sat in the courtroom. Leiva kept his gaze trained on the ground nearly the entire time, while Barron silently stared ahead at the proceedings.

Prosecutors also filed an additional count of child abuse against the pair for allegedly beating the 10-year-old's younger brother.
https://fox6now.com/2018/10/03/coup...r-of-california-boy-could-face-death-penalty/
barron.jpg
leiva.jpg
I want them to die

I have to agree, the "death penalty" is far to easy. Once a person has been sentenced to "DEATH"
there should be no attempt to make their lives bearable. They should be put through what ever hell
their victims went through at their hands, until all appeals have been denied, then let the party begin!
The families and friends of the victim(s) can get their justice how they see fit.

Mother and her boyfriend are indicted for the torture and murder of her 10-year-old son who died after being found severely beaten with cigarette burns all over his body
  • Heather Maxine Barron, 29, and her boyfriend, Kareem Ernesto Leiva, 32, were indicted on capital murder charges in Lancaster, California
  • They have pleaded not guilty to the torture and murder of her 10-year-old son Anthony Avalos
  • Boy died in hospital in June a day after being found unresponsive by paramedics
  • He was suffering from severe head injuries with cigarette burns all over his body
  • Prosecutors have said Anthony was severely tortured in the five or six days before he died
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6340385/Mother-boyfriend-indicted-murder-son.html

The harrowing final hours of a 10-year-old boy allegedly abused and tortured to death by his mother and her boyfriend have been revealed in court records.

Transcripts from the murder case of Anthony Avalos were unsealed by a judge on Monday, days after the boy's mother Heather Barron and stepfather Kareem Leiva were indicted for capital murder by a grand jury.

Anthony was found unresponsive in the family's home on June 20 after his mother called 911 to say he had fallen down the stairs.

However, during grand jury proceedings the boy's eight-year-old sister painted a different picture of the hours before Anthony's death.

When asked about the time leading up to Anthony's death, the girl said: 'A lot of times he got hurt, and one morning he woke up and ... was acting a little weird.

'My mom said that they were gonna go to the hospital, and Anthony said he wanted to sleep, so my mom let him sleep for a little, and when he woke up, my mom said he wasn't breathing."

She said: 'The night before my mom told Anthony that they were gonna go to the hospital, Kareem picked him up from his armpits and dropped him on the floor. He did that about 10 times.'

When Anthony didn't wake up the following morning, the girl said Barron threw cold water on him before carrying him downstairs and calling 911.

His sister said he looked 'frozen'. Within 24 hours, Anthony would be taken off life support.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-boy-10-killed-mother-boyfriend-told-gay.html

At school, Anthony was known for being the only student to befriend a classmate who was being bullied, protecting him after he was surrounded by pushing the others away.

At home, he had six siblings, and was said to have often stepped in to protect them from beatings, taking the brunt of his mother's and her boyfriend's alleged abuse, himself.

Tough little dude. More of an adult than the mom and the penis put together.

Back