• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) - A 1-year-old boy was shot in the head Thursday evening in the Longwood Manor neighborhood on the Far South Side.

About 5:30 p.m., the boy was in the back seat of a parked car in the 9900 block of South Throop when he was shot in the head, according to Chicago police. Witnesses told police the gunshots came from a dark, older model car.
[....]
boy-shot-south-side_1549630400181_6742120_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

[....]

$16,000 reward. Video at the link.

Worst thing about this is that they believe the mother was the likely target. If this was some hood gangbanger shit, there is a good chance that mom aint gonna be willing to snitch. Culprits likely will get away with it.

You know what they should do? Crack down on these gangs in Chicago...

Oh wait, that would unfairly target black youth who are just trying to get money so they can go to college....

Can't appear to be racist, can we?

Let the killing carry on, I mean being PC is more important than young black lives....

But hang on, I think I remember someone saying something about black lives mattering..... or maybe not... My memory isn't too sharp these days.

Last edited:
Back