• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother has accused the father of her baby of killing him by hitting him on the head and flinging him across the room because he made a mess while eating.

Olga Chiskidova, from Chelyabinsk, Russia, had asked Yuriy Silkin to look after their one-year-old son so she could go for a medical checkup.

The 22-year-old father allegedly flew into a rage when Aleksey, who was missing his mother, made a fuss and threw his dinner across the floor.

Silkin said he hit the boy on the head, which caused him to scream, before flinging him across the room where he hit a wall and landed on the sofa.

After the violent attack, Aleksey fell silent. Silkin left him lying unconscious on the sofa until his horrified mother returned and called an ambulance 20 minutes later.

He was left with a bruised brain and placed in a coma from which he never recovered.

A police spokesperson said: 'The suspect is being charged with intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm to a child. But the investigation is still ongoing. It is possible that the charges could also become more serious.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-babys-father-killing-flinging-room-MESS.html
4F28762100000578-0-image-a-20_1534498838795.jpg

What is wrong with her.
She looks messed up.
Like a gingerbread man way undercooked.

Baby had freaky eyes.

Fuck 'em both.
They are Russians

What is wrong with her.
She looks messed up.
Like a gingerbread man way undercooked.

Baby had freaky eyes.

Fuck 'em both.
They are Russians

She should be able to go to a health check-up and leave her son with its father without coming home to find him dying. And as any mother would, she got help immediately she realised there was something wrong.

Could we find something uncomplimentary to say about the villain of the piece, instead?

She should be able to go to a health check-up and leave her son with its father without coming home to find him dying. And as any mother would, she got help immediately she realised there was something wrong.

Could we find something uncomplimentary to say about the villain of the piece, instead?
Done. He looks smug as fuck and full of himself- selfish,immature baby man.

I said he is Russian didn't I?
What more needs to be said at that point?

I said he is Russian didn't I?
What more needs to be said at that point?

Your original reply says the mother looks like undercooked gingerbread and that the baby has freaky eyes, - then adds that they are both Russian, so fuck'em. Father not mentioned in your post, and if you had meant to include him, logically you should have mentioned "all three", instead of both.

If you would like to include him in the "they are Russian" feel free, but I personally don't like the way you described the victims in this particular case, which is a pity, since I usually quite like your posts.

Your original reply says the mother looks like undercooked gingerbread and that the baby has freaky eyes, - then adds that they are both Russian, so fuck'em. Father not mentioned in your post, and if you had meant to include him, logically you should have mentioned "all three", instead of both.

If you would like to include him in the "they are Russian" feel free, but I personally don't like the way you described the victims in this particular case, which is a pity, since I usually quite like your posts.
Meh.

He's a filthy Canadian. You have to expect talk like that from him. He's Canada's version of Jack Barton.

Back