• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 1-month-old is in serious condition after his father told police he punched and later dropped his baby after losing a video game.

Anthony Trice, 26, was watching his infant child alone when police said he began losing a video game. Trice told police he became angry, striking his son in the head. Police said Trice tried to quiet the baby, carrying the baby into the kitchen where he then dropped the baby.

According to his arrest citation, Trice then brought the baby back to the bedroom and propped him up with a blanket and bottle. He went to the bathroom, and then returned to find the baby in distress. Trice called 911 for help, and gave a statement to police.

Trice struck his son in the head with his fist, seriously injuring the infant, police said.

Trice picked up the child and walked to the kitchen to prepare a bottle when he dropped the child, court papers say Trice told detectives.

Trice was originally charged Saturday with first-degree criminal abuse of a child and booked into Metro Corrections. His charges have been upgraded to murder.

I usually just throw the damned controller across the room, and get pissed because I have to get up and get it. I thought that's what everyone else does but then there's this dude. Poor baby, may he rest in peace and his family and loved ones get through this all right..

Baby died?

Fuck the Stocks. Condemn his baby killing ass to sit upon the Judas Chair..

This awful torture device resembles the wooden horse, and it was made to penetrate a person in a highly painful way. The Judas chair was made of a pyramidal piece of wood that was attached on four wooden legs. According to some old accounts, the tortured person would be placed in a specially designed waist harness which was hanging from the ceiling, and then slowly lowered “into position.”

The tip of the pyramid was inserted into a person’s “opening,” stretching it and causing unbelievable pain. At some point, the muscle tissue around the victim’s opening would tear apart and, ultimately, kill the impaled person. Although similar to the Wooden Horse torture device, the Judas chair wasn’t made only to rupture the skin and hurt; it was made to mutilate the genitals of a person.

So did this asshole even work or did he just lay up in his baby momma's house all day and play video games? What a worthless waste of space!

Tie him down and drop every home videogame console from The Odyssey & Atari to the PS4 & Xbox1 on him.
Much better idea: Stick him in the buried rail car containing all unsold copies of E.T. for the Atari 2600. Cheap, infuriating, and broken shit that no one wants should be stored together!

Ronisha Tunstill said she never imagined Friday would have been the last time she would see her son, De’Anthony Trice. Her son was only one month old and was her only child.

She said she gave birth to her son on her birthday this year. Now, the family is planning funeral arrangements.

“All I wanted was a baby, a son,” Tunstill said. “Now, he’s gone and never coming back.”

His father, Anthony Trice, faces charges of murder and criminal abuse.

The mother told WAVE 3 News there were no signs Anthony Trice was not fit to watch his son. She said he watched him often.

Tunstill believes if Anthony Trice would have called 911 sooner, maybe her son would be alive. She said he’s called her before for help and she wishes he would have on Friday.

“He watched the baby and if he do get frustrated man, he would say, ‘Bae come home,’ get frustrated, I come,” Tunstill said. “But, he didn’t do that this time and I wonder why.”

The thought the baby may be dead over a video game is what troubles Tunstill and her grandmother.

“Floored, it was unreal,” Alvena Smith, Tunstill’s grandmother, said. “There is no excuse. No excuse for hitting a baby, I don’t care what. His life was literally taken away by his dad.”

Tunstill said she was able to donate her son’s organs and she hopes someone else can live on through him.

Why weren't you with your one month old? You said he watches him often? Where are you??? I couldn't hardly leave the room when my babies were that little.
If you were working because you have to then ok but one month though? daycares don't even take them til 6 weeks. But why wasn't he working and looking after the both of you so you didn't have to leave your new baby?
If he was so fucking lazy and useless that he sends the mother of his child out to work when shes barely stepped out of the childbed and stays home to play games...why on earth would you think he's going to be a good sitter?

Back