• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Tunnelton couple who were charged with child neglect risking injury were in Preston County Magistrate Court on Thursday for their preliminary hearings in front of Magistrate P.L. Grimm.

Brandy Lynn Velone, 32, and Joseph Anthony Velone, 35, were arrested Dec. 12, and were still being housed in the Tygart Valley Regional Jail.

There were three young children present in the home with Brandy Velone when officers were there.

“The house was full of garbage strewn around the home. The dishes in the sink were piled high and were growing bacteria and mold,” Sheriff’s Lt. T. Mitter said. “On either side of the Velones’ bed, were pyramids of empty cans.” Pill bottles, some empty and some full, were also strewn around the house, Mitter added.

Mitter also explained in order for the one child to get to their bed, they needed to climb over the garbage.

“There were vermin — mice and rats throughout the house,” Mitter said. “The toilet paper was used and was piled next to the toilet.

The ambient outside temperature at the time we were there was 31 degrees. In the morning, it was 16 degrees,” Mitter said. “I could say the home was well below 30 degrees.”
Mitter said he and the other law enforcement personnel were shivering and their faces red in a “matter of 45 minutes in the house.”

“The bathtub was frozen, so I don’t know if that is where they got their water or if they got it from another source,” Mitter said. “The body odor indicated there had been no bathing for a while. “Any longer exposure in those conditions would have resulted in hypothermia,” Mitter said.

CPS removed the children from the home.
https://www.wvnews.com/prestoncount...EOQpaHBEY4ckTl-mn9Xld9C-zu8dwwOyDg4y3InfrEAdQ
1545837729503.png
1545837745915.png

God I hate lazy people and slobs. Like how hard is it to put your garbage in bag and take it out the curb ... or do your dishes ? Swines.

I refuse to believe this is real life.
I am going thru a major depressive episode right now and my bathroom looks a hot fucking mess but it looks like a palace compared to this literal shit heap.
They need to be drowned in bleach.
I would just burn the entire place down if I found that mess. There would never be any way to scrub clean the image of that burned into my brain.

God I hate lazy people and slobs. Like how hard is it to put your garbage in bag and take it out the curb ... or do your dishes ? Swines.

Well, we know they certainly wiped their asses due to the mountain of evidence in that shithole. GAG!!!

Am I the only one with my head sideways wondering how they crapped on the pile while standing up. Because that shit you can't even squat over at this point. Just bend at the waist, aim and shoot? :vomit:

Sep 20, 2019
Tunnelton Turds who were charged with child neglect risking injury were sentenced to probation.

Brandy Lynn Velone, 33, and Joseph Anthony Velone, 36, were arrested Dec. 12, 2018, on felony charges of child neglect.

The Velones were indicted in March on five counts each of child neglect with injury and one count each of conspiracy.

Both entered into plea agreements in July, included pleading guilty to one count of child neglect creating risk of injury, with the other counts to be dismissed.

Shaffer sentenced Brandy Velone to one to five years in the penitentiary, with credit for time served, but suspended the sentence for probation.

“I am placing you on probation for four years, and you are required to register with the child abuse registry,” Shaffer said. “I am also putting an additional condition of any type of service you can take to try and help you to turn your life around, take it.”

Brandy Velone is also subject to random drug testing.

Joseph Velone was also sentenced to one to five years in prison, which was suspended, with credit for time served. He also will serve four years of probation.

Joseph Velone said he takes responsibility for what happened and wants to make things better.

“I read that you said you were working 12 hours per day,” Shaffer said. “But if you worked 12 hours a day, I don’t know what you were doing or how much money you were making.”

Joseph Velone said he would do odd jobs and made about $35 to $50 per day. He said he couldn’t get a regular job because he didn’t have a vehicle or driver’s license.

As a condition of Joseph Velone’s probation, Shaffer required him to get a job that is 40 hours per week and pays at least minimum wage.

“For every week you do not work 40 hours per week, you will put in 20 hours in Community Corrections,” Shaffer said. “You have a choice. You can work for me for nothing, or you can get a job and work for 40 hours for money.”
It seems a little unfair that the judge was extra harsh on the man when the egg lied and kept a shitty home.

Last edited:
My daughters dad once told me that there is no smell worse than 2 bums fucking. Well, I think we might have a contender here...
Heh..ya made me giggle there... definitely sounds like a fact!
Post automatically merged:

Brandy Lynn....was all the info I needed...those poor kids... should've give them up to someone who gave a damn!

Last edited:
Back