• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
“It is with great sadness that I report that the baby boy referenced in our initial investigation has passed away. Our hearts go out to the family and all involved in this tragic event.”

The 7-month-old had been at Cook Children’s Medical Center in Fort Worth since being flown there after sustaining injuries consistent with shaken baby syndrome in a Brownwood apartment, police have said.

Evan Travis Williford, the 21-year-old boyfriend of the child’s mother, remains in the Brown County Jail, charged with injury to a child in connection with the child’s injuries.

Brownwood police detective Brian Rice wrote in a complaint that he was told the child’s injuries were classified as non-accidental trauma and occurred as the result of suspected child abuse.

Williford, who was the only other person in the apartment when the baby was injured, was watching the baby while his mother was at work, police were told.

Officers were dispatched to the Brownwood hospital for a 7-month-old male child who was unresponsive. The baby had no pulse and could not breathe on his own. Eventually medical staff was able to restore a pulse.

Williford and the baby’s mother were at the hospital, where Williford said he’s only watched the child a few times without the mother present.

Williford told Rice he was sitting in a recliner with the child while playing video games when he saw the child have a seizure and stop breathing.

Williford said he had no idea how it happened and said the baby did not fall or have any injury.

The mother and Williford went to the police department, where a Department of Public Safety polygrapher assisted with interviews. Williford told the polygrapher he had left out details about the child falling from the bed. Williford said he hadn’t wanted to mention that because it would make him look like a bad person for letting the child fall off the bed.

“Williford assured me the child fell from the bed due to the dog jumping on the bed,” Rice’s complaint states. “Williford explained that when the child fell from the bed, he landed on soft bedding that was on the floor.

“Affiant confronted Williford with the doctor’s comments of the child having to be violently shaken to sustain these types of injuries. Williford said the only thing he could think of was maybe he picked the child up from the floor too fast and maybe caused those injuries.”

Mom's https://www.facebook.com/sara.nicol...&timeline_context_item_source=100003600056837

He was such a sweet faced little one. Shaking babies, does not calm them, really.
Honestly, I think leaving your infant with your current DOM, should be an automatic charge.
Baby, gets hurt or dies, by live in dick, Mommy goes down as well. Maybe then these women
would be a Mother to this life she created, and guard her children from these jobless losers.

From the moms FB......Oct she is looking for childcare bc "Mama has to work" (by the way several friends offered to help out with childcare and offered referrals to childcare facilities. As a single mom I am betting she could probably qualify for some sort of childcare subsidy through her local welfare agency) and by Jan she was 'IN a Relationship' (was she looking for a boyfriend or free babysitter?) and well....now the baby is dead. Mom has NOT cut off/or confirmed what the MEDICAL and POLICE are saying - this was a NON ACCIDENTAL INJURY to her child. She is sort of defending him! "Accusations are being thrown around" WTF?
1- It's confirmed he was the only person with your child
2- He has changed his story several times
3- Your child WAS injured in a way that was not just from a 'fall'. He was VIOLENTLY SHAKEN.
4- Your child is now dead.

Accusation whaaaa? Bitch is in hardcore denial. For a penis.

Attachments

• pathetic1.jpg
    pathetic1.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 112
I think leaving your infant with your current DOM, should be an automatic charge. Baby, gets hurt or dies, by live in dick, Mommy goes down as well. Maybe then these women would be a Mother to this life she created, and guard her children from these jobless losers.
If this society really wanted to protect kids, we would pay mothers to stay home with them till school aged— give mom a basic income so she doesn’t have to work a shitty job that doesn’t pay enough to afford day care. But we don’t, so babies and toddlers keep getting hurt.

If this society really wanted to protect kids, we would pay mothers to stay home with them till school aged— give mom a basic income so she doesn’t have to work a shitty job that doesn’t pay enough to afford day care. But we don’t, so babies and toddlers keep getting hurt.
Then even more women would become single mothers, because someone else will pay for it.

And Eryian? = Aryan?

Then even more women would become single mothers, because someone else will pay for it.

And Eryian? = Aryan?
There's a kind of legal scam in my city. A single women has a child, if she is on welfare she receives around $600 a month for the child, if she puts the child up for adoption the new guardian gets around $1000 a month, to help keep children in the family a bonus is given family members who adopts the child for an additional $500. So, a very common occurrence is for a single woman living with her mother will let her mother adopt the child, basically turning a $600 a month assistance into $1500 a month assistance with no change in address, living arrangements, or even child care. BTW, this is a all tax free. (the dollar amounts may be a bit out of date, they are probably higher now)

Cash assistance has a cap now of five years, regardless of how many kids you have. So the days of welfare queens are over.

Seems to me though this chick just didn’t want to pay for babysitting at all. So she let her new man do it.

Williford, Evan Travis, Declaration of Nolle Prosequi, 2 counts

Nolle prosequi (abbreviated nol. pros.) is a Latin phrase, which directly translates to “not to wish to prosecute.” Nolle prosequi is a legal notice or entry of record that the prosecutor or plaintiff has decided to abandon the prosecution or lawsuit.
A nolle prosequi may be entered in a criminal or a civil suit any time after the charges are brought and before a verdict is returned or a plea entered. A nolle prosequi is not an acquittal, so the double jeopardy clause does not apply, and a defendant may later be reindicted on the same charges.

Cash assistance has a cap now of five years, regardless of how many kids you have. So the days of welfare queens are over.

Seems to me though this chick just didn’t want to pay for babysitting at all. So she let her new man do it.
every state determines the length of collecting benefits. Minnesota for example is 7 years. I believe that the cash is the same regardless of how many children you have, they increase the food support. Like I've said keep your legs crossed instead of your fingers!! Grrrrrrrrr

1712613639092.jpeg

According to District Attorney Micheal Murray, Evan Travis Williford, 25, pled guilty to murder yesterday for the murder of 7 month old Eryian Vaughan in 2019. Pursuant to the plea agreement, Judge Mike Smith, sentenced Williford to 50 years incarceration on the murder charge. Williford will have to serve half of this sentence before he becomes eligible for parole. As part of the agreement, Williford waived his right to appeal his conviction.

Name: WILLIFORD,EVAN TRAVIS

Maximum Sentence Date: 2069-03-26
Projected Release Date: 2069-03-26

Parole Eligibility Date: 2044-03-26

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2019-03-27LESSER INCLUDED-MURDER2022-10-12BROWNCR2680050-00-00
2018-07-11TAMP W/FAB PHY EVID2022-10-12BROWNCR2634310-00-00
2016-05-14BURG HABIT2022-10-12BROWNCR24948320-00-00

Back