• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Capture1.PNG

A CVS customer was caught on video going on a racist tirade outside a Los Angeles-area store — claiming she would kill black people if it was legal, according to a report.

The unidentified woman was seen leaving the drug store Tuesday in Eagle Rock repeatedly shouting racial slurs, CBS LA reported.

“If the law didn’t say I couldn’t kill the n—-gers, they would all be dead,” she said to the camera.

The unidentified customer then goes on to hammer down on her hateful message, saying, “I would kill a n—ger, but the law says I can’t kill the n—ger.”

Los Angeles Police Department said that a hate incident report was filed in connection to the incident.

Another customer, who declined to be identified, said he was shocked by the woman’s racist outburst.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/cvs-customers-racist-tirade-i-would-kill-black-people-but-law-says-i-cant/

From the DailyMail article:

The costume designer then stated that she was let go from her job, before asking for a chance to 'rekindle the love we shall all share amongst each other.'

You really think that hippy kumbayah bullshit is going to fly after you've been filmed jumping up and down, yelling death threats and racial epithets?

"According to Patton's neighbor, who was identified by just his first name Tony, she has a long history of abrasive and racist behavior.
Tony, who lives next door to Patton in Mount Washington, says she has attacked his own family and yelled racial slurs at them. Tony is of Italian descent."

She is just a hateful fucked up bitch. She needs a beat down.

Back