• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
- A man is accused of sexually assaulting a blind woman at a local bar and grill.

The suspect, 42-year-old Shane Allison, is behind bars at the St. Louis County Justice Center.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell says the victim and the suspect did not know each other.

Allison faces one felony count of sexual abuse for an incident that allegedly happened last Saturday night at the 026 Bar and Grill in Fenton.

Court documents say the adult victim, who is legally blind, was at the restaurant and bar alone.

Allison allegedly came in and sat down next to her. The documents say Allison started touching and grabbing the woman inappropriately, hurting her at one point.

The documents say that the woman repeatedly told him to stop.

As Allison became more aggressive, the documents reveal that others at the bar and grill stepped in and struggled with Allison, forcing him out of the business.

Outside, Allison reportedly threatened to come back and shoot up the bar.

Allison dropped his wallet, police say, which allowed them to track him down.

St. Louis County police later arrested Allison at his home in unincorporated Fenton.

The documents say Allison was highly intoxicated and said he did not remember what happened.

But the documents also say Allison told police, “I want to know who this b---- is so I can kill her for doing this to me.”

Fortunately, the victim was not seriously hurt physically but was very shaken up.
1570626226086.png

Back