• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Beenken held both her face and the child’s face to the floor, demanding that they each tell him that they love him, and stating that he was going to kill them both.

This is hilariously awful.
This isn’t funny at all. This was my nephew and I!!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
@bolsenn
Welcome to our little corner of the internet. I'm glad you found us.
Please have a look around and see if this place suits you.
A lot of our members are survivors of crimes. I've been all over the internet starting all the way back to 1997 in AOL chats. By far, this site has the best members.
In a weird way, this site has been helpful to my healing and moving on.
If it's not for you, that's cool to. I just wanted to say welcome and you're welcome to hang out with us.
Thank you for welcoming me. I’m glad I’m not alone and others have been thru similar stuff. It still hurts a lot and my emotions are every where some days. I’m just waiting for all of this court stuff to be done with and I’m hoping it doesn’t go to trial.

Last edited:
What's the status of your brothers case? Has he been charged or convicted?
It is still ongoing and there is a court hearing this Wednesday. I’m not sure if I can give details or not so I apologize

@bolsenn I hope you understand that I was ridiculing the asshole, not the victims
Ok thanks for clarifying because it wasn’t a funny situation to be in at all. It was very traumatic for me and my nephew. I ended up in the hospital due to flashbacks recently.

A Polk County man has been sentenced in Burnett County Circuit Court regarding numerous criminal charges including attempted homicide. The Court has ordered Charles Beenken, of Frederic, WI, to serve a 20-year term of commitment in a state mental health facility regarding his criminal charges stemming from an incident that occurred in November 2018.

The Court ordered Beenken to be immediately committed for 20 years to a mental health facility. He will be eligible to petition for release 6 months after commitment. Beenken must demonstrate he is no longer a danger to self, others, and is fit to return to society in order to qualify for release.

Online circuit court records show that at a hearing on October 28, 2019, the Court accepted a plea from Beenken regarding his charge of Class C Felony Physical Abuse of Child-Intentionally Cause Great Harm, and found Beenken not guilty by reason of mental disease and/or defect. The remaining charges filed against Beenken were dismissed but read in.
DrydenWire.com reported on January 6, 2019, that Beenken was facing multiple criminal charges after law enforcement responded to a 911 call for assistance in November 2018. The individual who called 911 had escaped the residence and told law enforcement that the suspect had choked a 5-year-old child and was still at the residence.

When Law Enforcement responded to the residence, they found a child who had sustained injuries including a broken orbital bone, broken sinus cavity, bleeding in the sinus cavity, and a subdural hematoma between his skull and brain.

The 911 caller told Law Enforcement that at one point Beenken held both her face and the child’s face to the floor, demanding that they each tell him that they love him, and stating that he was going to kill them both. The child told investigators that during the incident, Beenken dragged him down the steps and then started punching him “everywhere”.

These sentences always scare the shit out of me. When the meds get him released, he will be free and back to being a monster.

Just sending you wishes of comfort and continued healing after what you endured and continue to live with...the nights do become a bit easier in time. I had a lot of improvement after EMDR -it took the sharpest point of the trauma to a far less painful place.

Last edited:
Back