• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Criminal charges have been filed against Charles Beenken, of Frederic, WI following an incident that occurred on November 18, 2018. According to the criminal complaint Burnett County law enforcement received a report of a domestic incident. The individual who called 911 had escaped the residence, and told law enforcement that the suspect had choked a 5-year-old child and was still at the residence.

Law enforcement responded to the residence and after checking numerous rooms of the residence (many of which were found to be contaminated by animal feces on the floor) they located a child’s bed with a small lump of blankets. Inside the blankets, they found a child who was crying and had visible injuries. The child stopped crying when he saw the uniforms that the Deputies were wearing, and allowed a Deputy to pick him up.

The criminal complaint states that the child was bleeding from the head and had a large laceration on his forehead. The child told Deputies, “I need to go to a doctor, my daddy hurt me.” Deputies also observed that the child’s left eye was swollen shut and the child’s face was blue/purple in color with blood coming from his nostrils and mouth and dried blood all over his face. The child also smelled like swamp water. The child was safely removed from the residence and taken for medical assistance. The child was later diagnosed with a broken orbital bone, broken sinus cavity, bleeding in the sinus cavity, a subdural hematoma between his skull and brain, and had gravel in some bodily orifices.

Deputies conducted a full search of the residence, and did not locate anyone else. In the basement, Deputies found gravel on the basement floor and a patch of water that was bloody in color along with a broken plastic electrical cord reel that appeared to have blood on it. Samples of the bloody water and the gravel were collected as evidence along with the plastic reel. Deputies also found marijuana and a smoking pipe in the basement.

When investigators interviewed the 911 caller she said that on the date of the incident, she had smoked marijuana with Beenken and shortly after that heard the child screaming for help. When she went downstairs, she saw that Beenken had the child on the floor, pushing the child’s face into the concrete. She went on to say that Beenken also grabbed her, pulling her to the floor. She recalled that there was a pool of blood around the child, and that at one point Beenken held both her face and the child’s face to the floor, demanding that they each tell him that they love him, and stating that he was going to kill them both. She told investigators Beenken strangled her around her neck two times, blocking her ability to breathe. At some point, Beenken left the basement, locking her and the child inside. After attempting to apply pressure to the child’s injuries and placing him in a dry area of the basement, the 911 caller managed to escape the basement and went to call 911.

A forensic interview of the child was also conducted. The child told investigators that during the incident, Beenken dragged him down the steps and then started punching him “everywhere”. The child also told investigators that the 911 caller ended up on the floor with him and that Beenken hurt them both. The child went on to say that he was saved by “The cops.”
https://drydenwire.com/news/frederi...KbaBra0kl3o7KwkCapUZfN5Mzy5CrwX-3p9p7W6shQ3J4
1546998432458.png

The woman was this little boy's guardian angel and was in the right place at the right time.

She could have escaped and left that boy to suffer and possibly be killed.

Hopefully this will be a turning point.

I want this 5yo boy to heal and be able to be a kid something tells me he has been through a lot.

… 'gravel in some bodily orifices' ???

What? When you tire of raining down heavy blows you shove gravel into small orifices while you catch your breath?

Bitch, what's wrong with you for allowing that animal near your child? He looks like he was just dug up from the grave.

Smoking marijuana didn't cause this asshole to go nuts. He was already an abusive prick or he was on more than just marijuana. Synthetic marijuana maybe. Synthetic marijuana is some vile shit.

I'm going for already being a highly abusive prick throughout his lifetime.
Pot tends to mellow most people out, if they're not mixing it with large amounts of alcohol or any amount of other drugs like meth, heroin or cocaine (all of which just waste the pot, as the other drugs/alcohol overpower any effects of pot a smoker would feel).

"Boy, I'm gonna beat you so hard you're gonna shit gravel!"

Spoken by the silverback cellmate to Charles Beenken in the prison's exorcise yard, sometime in the near future.

That is an interestingly specific observation.

Glad Dad's doper buddy called 911, and that the good coppicemen saved the young'un before it was too late.
Please do lot refer to me as the doper buddy. If this was you you would be hurt to. If you don’t know the whole story then keep your mouth shut please and thank you.
Post automatically merged:

… 'gravel in some bodily orifices' ???

What? When you tire of raining down heavy blows you shove gravel into small orifices while you catch your breath?

Bitch, what's wrong with you for allowing that animal near your child? He looks like he was just dug up from the grave.
Don’t call me a bitch and this was my nephew. I was the only other person home that day. Don’t judge someone based on nothing you know. You don’t know what the two of us went thru that day!! It was scary and I thought we were going to die.

Last edited:
Please do lot refer to me as the doper buddy. If this was you you would be hurt to. If you don’t know the whole story then keep your mouth shut please and thank you.

Don’t call me a bitch and this was my nephew. I was the only other person home that day. Don’t judge someone based on nothing you know. You don’t know what the two of us went thru that day!! It was scary and I thought we were going to die.
Thanks for calling 911.
How is the child now?

All it'll take is the guards to put him in general population and the inmates to figure out his charge (and they always do)
I am hoping they find out what he did as well. I’m the adult victim in this story.

Thanks for calling 911.
How is the child now?
He’s doing well and is healing well too. We get to FaceTime now and I miss him greatly but he’s in a better home now

You
Sounds like he's the father, not that she's the mom.

But yeah... gravel... :arghh:

You’re correct I am not the little boys mother I am his aunt and that was my brother. I won’t have anything to do with him and my nephew does not either

Last edited:
I am hoping they find out what he did as well. I’m the adult victim in this story.

He’s doing well and is healing well too. We get to FaceTime now and I miss him greatly but he’s in a better home now

You

You’re correct I am not the little boys mother I am his aunt and that was my brother. I won’t have anything to do with him and my nephew does not either
Aww that is so good to hear.
How are you?
Is he locked up or do you have to constantly worry about running into him?

"Boy, I'm gonna beat you so hard you're gonna shit gravel!"
HE never had gravel in is body the reported for that all wrong

I
Aww that is so good to hear.
How are you?
Is he locked up or do you have to constantly worry about running into him?
m not dealing too well with it. He is locked up still. I google his name to make sure and came across a bunch of articles. My nephew is doing good as well.

He looks thirsty.
I cannot stop laughing

I cannot stop laughing
Whoops....I didn’t get all the way through the thread and am now realizing shit got a little more serious in the conversations.
Peace be with you...(insert my favorite, fleeing bye emoji which is no longer here....dammit)

Last edited:

Well, I'm certainly glad you were both able to get out and are healing. So often we hear stories here where there was nobody else in the home, or that other adults present didn't care to act. You probably saved your nephew's life that day.

Here is one thing to keep in mind. You acted in time to save your nephew from more serious injuries at the hands of his father. When the situation called for action, you took the opportunity and acted. And I am impressed.

--Sergeant Al
wrong relation
Thank you! I am glad I was there and I’m glad my nephew is ok now. I have never seen a child like that before unless it was on the news. Either way news or not it’s pretty sad my brother did this to him.

I cannot stop laughing

Whoops....I didn’t get all the way through the thread and am now realizing shit got a little more serious in the conversations.
Peace be with you...(insert my favorite, fleeing bye emoji which is no longer here....dammit)
No worries as he probably was a thirsty asshat

i am so glad you got away and saved ypur nephew. you are a star.
Thank you!

Very glad to hear that. Reporters get a lot of stuff wrong.

T'was merely a fanciful jest. Thanks for stepping up and protecting the kid!
YEs they report stuff wrong I’m just glad he didn’t have gravel where it shouldn’t be. We most likely had gravel on our bodies and hair from the struggle. It took me awhile to get whatever it was out of my hair.

Well, I'm certainly glad you were both able to get out and are healing. So often we hear stories here where there was nobody else in the home, or that other adults present didn't care to act. You probably saved your nephew's life that day.
I had to help him. I cannot believe if someone saw what I had seen that they wouldn’t help? A child cannot protect themselves

Last edited:
@bolsenn
Welcome to our little corner of the internet. I'm glad you found us.
Please have a look around and see if this place suits you.
A lot of our members are survivors of crimes. I've been all over the internet starting all the way back to 1997 in AOL chats. By far, this site has the best members.
In a weird way, this site has been helpful to my healing and moving on.
If it's not for you, that's cool to. I just wanted to say welcome and you're welcome to hang out with us.

Back