• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1660583367101.png

State troopers have a man in custody they say is a suspect in a mass casualty incident in Columbia County as well as an assault that left one woman dead in Luzerne County.

State troopers have charged Adrian Oswaldo Sura Reyes, a 24-year-old male from Nescopeck, with killing two people and sending 17 others to the hospital with injuries on August 13.
State Trooper Anthony Petroski said 18 people were hit by a vehicle while gathered at the Intoxicology Department bar in Berwick at a fundraiser for the families of the 10 people who died in a house fire earlier this month. According to Petroski, the crash left one person dead and sent 17 people to the hospital.

The affidavit identified 50-year-old Rebecca L. Reese as the person who died on the scene.

The criminal complaint and affidavit said Sura Reyes got into an argument with his mother in Nescopeck Borough. Following the argument, Sura Reyes left his residence and drove his vehicle to Berwick.

According to the affidavit, Sura Reyes told officers, “I didn’t ram ’em, I just ran them over.”

He was tired of fighting with him mama.

Last edited:
A "man", huh.....
Post automatically merged:

He looks like an obese Jimmy Fallon with tits.

1714795814309.jpeg

A Pennsylvania man who drove his vehicle through a crowd and then beat his own mother to death was sentenced this week to life in prison without parole. Adrian Oswaldo Sura Reyes, 25, also killed another woman and injured 19 more people when he rammed through the crowd last year, which had gathered for a fundraiser.

Jun 29, 2023

Back