• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565218597883.png

A Florida man upset over late-arriving furniture allegedly pulled a gun on the delivery crew, telling them, “I’ve shot people for less."

Mitchell Helton, 55, pointed a gun at the men as they unloaded the furniture at his house in Bradenton on Saturday, the Bradenton Herald reported Tuesday, citing police sources.

The men tried to de-escalate the situation and explained how Helton could file a formal complaint about the late arrival and continued delivering the furniture, the report said.

But the delivery crew later called the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office, who arrested Helton. He couldn't provide a consistent story to police about why he confronted the men with a gun, the Herald reported.

Oh I think LE needs to investigate this guy thoroughly to find out just who he shot for less! (Yeah we know it it Bullshit and bravado).
They could even have some real fun with it. Perhaps start charging him with every unsolved shooting for the last 30 years. Bury his ass in charges. Quite literally hundreds of them! Make him the poster boy for stupid statements and threats.

Who knows maybe one or two of them all actually stick. That is when the real fun could begin right around the time he starts destroying his pants and underwear.

I despise loud mouths like this and more times than naught it is some angry white git who thinks the earth revolves around him.

Ask for any furniture delivery the crew did it right. In the future he should be banned from the business. Put his name out in public and he should be banned from a variety of local businesses for being a dick dribble.

A person who would say that they "shot people for less" (especially when it comes to the tardiness of furniture delivery) has, more than likely, never shot anyone at all.

He is a bully with anger issues.

Agreed but how many times have we seen bullies with anger issues suddenly develop a terminal case of the 'fuck-its' and cut loose? I wouldn't want to be there when it happens.

Just sayin.

Back