• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
In Monroe County, a father was found guilty in the death of his five-month old daughter.

The courtroom was tense Monday night as Anthony Gudino’s family packed into the courtroom and began crying when he was found guilty of third-degree homicide.

Prosecutors say back in 2016 Gudino brought his five-month-old daughter to the hospital after she was limp and unresponsive.

Hospital staff told police 27-year-old Gudino was intoxicated. He found his daughter not breathing while strapped to a baby swing. Police say Gudino fatally injured the baby. She had a skull fracture and died a short time after being brought to the hospital.

Monday night it took the jury about five hours to find Gudino guilty of third-degree homicide, reckless endangerment, and endangering the welfare of a child.

When Gudino was asked whether he felt like he received a fair trial, he stated, that he did not because they found him guilty.

“He was guilty even before this started. You people never gave him a chance. Never! Because he was innocent! He is innocent! He doesn’t even believe in hitting his child. He is innocent!” Mother-in-law of Gudino said.

When my sweet daughter was five months old, she'd sit in her swing and eat mashed banana. I'd sit on the floor facing her, and when the swing came towards me, I'd tickle her toes and make kissy sounds at her. And she would laugh and laugh and laugh and I'd start laughing with her. And those were some of the best days ever. It never once occurred to me to punch her in the head. But, God forbid I had ever ever hurt her purposely, there is no fucking way on earth that anyone in my family would defend me. These babykilling tard defenders make me physically sick. It's a visceral reaction and I seriously want to just beat the shit out of them. Poor wee baba. She deserved a better family.

October 3, 2019
A man will spend decades in prison for the death of his baby.

Anthony Gudino was sentenced to 23 and a half to 47 years in prison for the death of his 5-month-old daughter Aurora.

A jury found Gudino guilty of third-degree murder in July.

In May of 2016, Gudino brought his 5-month-old daughter to the hospital in East Stroudsburg. She was limp and not breathing.

Doctors found that she had a fractured skull. She died at the hospital.

Staff told police that Gudino was drunk when he brought the baby in.

Before Gudino's sentence was handed down, he and his wife spoke in court. Both said their daughter's death was tragic and not intentional.

The judge told Gudino that the images shown in court of his daughter are burned into her memory, adding that she's never seen so many witnesses cry while on the stand.

Last edited:
The Pennsylvania Superior Court has denied the appeal of a Monroe County man found guilty in the death of his five-month-old child, according to a news release from the county district attorney's office.

Anthony Gudino was found guilty of third-degree murder, endangering the welfare of a child, and recklessly endangering another person following a jury trial on July 15, 2019. Gudino was sentenced to 23.5 to 47 years in state prison.

Gudino’s appeal was based on the claim that there was no evidence to support that he caused the fatal injuries to the child or acted with the malice required for murder, the DA's office said. He also challenged the denial of an involuntary manslaughter instruction to the jury.

The Superior Court denied those claims and several others relying upon the findings of the jury based on the trial record.

Back