• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man is facing child abuse charges in the death of a two year old.

Raymond DeJournett, from Benton, Mo., was charged with abuse or neglect of a child resulting in death and first-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury said it happened on Saturday, June 8 and the victim was two years old.

Raymond DeJournett, 25, and Amanda Bramlett, 33, are facing charges in the death of a two-year-old girl.

According to court documents, officers were dispatched to a home just outside of Benton on June 8 for a report of an unresponsive two year old. When the deputy entered the home, he reportedly saw what he believed to be bruises all over the child from the neck down to the knees.

The child was taken by ambulance to a Cape Girardeau hospital and was pronounced dead at 5:12 p.m.

According to court documents, the deputy said the adult who found the child was identified as Raymond “Bradley” DeJournett, who was watching the child, along with three other siblings in the home.

He allegedly said the child was eating pizza with her brother and had thrown up so he put her in the bath. DeJournett said that he had to go make a bottle, so he left the children alone for about three minutes. When he came back, he said the child “was not herself and she couldn’t talk, but could stand up with help."

According to court documents, DeJournett said he dried her off, and put clothes on her and that is when she immediately stopped breathing.

He reportedly said he started CPR and ran into the living room where he had a woman call 911 and he continued CPR until fire responders arrived.

The siblings in the home were interviewed.

According to court documents, one child stated that “daddy hurts him, his sister and brother.”

The documents state that the child said “daddy put them in the bathtub, and put sissy under water.” The child also said that “daddy held sissy under water and when she came up she was dead.”

While interviewing DeJournett, according to court documents, he became emotional and asked to talk to the child’s mother. She was brought into the room and he reportedly told her that this was a “terrible accident.” He allegedly said he was playing around with the children about holding their breath under water.

According to court documents, he said the two year old was only under water for four or five seconds, and that he did everything he could to save her.

The mother of the child was also interviewed.

According to court documents, she said she had left the house around 1:35 p.m. and when she left, everything was fine.

Deputies say she told them that DeJournett is the one that disciplines at the house, and he also handled the duties of the three oldest children.

The investigation continued and, according to the Scott County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, authorities learned about another child in the home with an injury.

That’s when the mother of the children, Amanda Bramlett, was arrested.

The children in the home were taken to be medically screened. According to court documents, it was found that another one of the children had a broken/fractured back.

An autopsy was performed on the two-year-old girl on Monday, June 10. The results showed she suffered broken ribs, as well as a severed duodenum. The duodenum was described as the first part of the small intestine, immediately beyond the stomach.

According to the autopsy results, the preliminary cause of death was said to be blunt force trauma to the abdomen.

On Tuesday, June 11, Bramlett and DeJournett were interviewed at the Scott County Sheriff’s Office.

According to court documents, Bramlett said she saw DeJournett throw one of the children against a wall in the home about a month ago. She allegedly said that’s probably how the child broke his back.

Authorities say Bramlett told them the child told her “daddy hurt him.” She allegedly said she didn’t do anything to intervene. She also said that the children in the home called DeJournett “daddy.”

Court documents state that Bramlett went on to say that DeJournett often does “wrestling moves” on the kids in the home. She described moves like a choke slam, a leg lock and said he “throws them around.”

Authorities say she also told them she had witnessed him hit the kids with the broken handle of a broom.

She has six kids

Last edited:

He has his own kid wonder if he used his wrestling moves on the one that he squirted out his dick.

Omg what a loser. His Facebook has him ad this wannabe gangsta rapper whose every other word is “nigga”. Hope he uses that term often in the big house bc that (a) isn’t going to save his Howdy Doody butt from getting torn up. Also his name is Corey but he pronounces it KAW’ree . What a dope.

And lovely Amanda has 6 kids. None of them are his, yet she has them all call him daddy. Lovely.

The children in the home were taken to be medically screened. According to court documents, it was found that another one of the children had a broken/fractured back.

An autopsy was performed on the two-year-old girl on Monday, June 10. The results showed she suffered broken ribs, as well as a severed duodenum. The duodenum was described as the first part of the small intestine, immediately beyond the stomach.

According to the autopsy results, the preliminary cause of death was said to be blunt force trauma to the abdomen. ...

According to court documents, Bramlett said she saw DeJournett throw one of the children against a wall in the home about a month ago. She allegedly said that’s probably how the child broke his back.

Authorities say Bramlett told them the child told her “daddy hurt him.” She allegedly said she didn’t do anything to intervene. ...

Court documents state that Bramlett went on to say that DeJournett often does “wrestling moves” on the kids in the home. She described moves like a choke slam, a leg lock and said he “throws them around.”

Authorities say she also told them she had witnessed him hit the kids with the broken handle of a broom.

Jesus wept.

"Oh, he prolly broke his back last month when daddy slammed him into a wall.", momster casually says, while she stood by and watched, and the idea of getting medical treatment for him never entered her vapid head.
:arghh::mad:

How can anyone have children and SEE then allow in anymotherfuckingway the other step or natural "parent"/FOTM to horrifically abuse them to the point a 2 year old dies from abdominal trauma that included "broken ribs, as well as a severed duodenum (!)", and another child suffers in chronic pain and possible permanent spinal cord damage from a month old broken back (which would have never gotten treatment if the 2yr old hadn't died)?

I'm not a parent, but there just aren't sufficient words to describe how either of these absolute shitstains could possible do what each of them did, or how fucking hideous each of their actions were.

How could she just stand and watch what he did, instead of taking them and running at the first signs of abuse, or at least give them to foster/adoptive parents who'd want, love and care for them in all the ways they need?
How could he be such a fucking, insecure of his manhood monster to any child/person, let alone his own step-children? Beating them down with the force of his "big adult strength" like they're mere objects for his very own personal purposes of "games" and to vent his anger on, instead of small, physically and emotionally/mentally vulnerable children - or even actual living human beings.

When you marry someone with children, you are accepting their children as your own, to love and cherish as much as you do their parent you married. If either of you for whatever reasons can not or do not want to uphold the sacred duty to properly care for and protect any child/ren in your custody, then get up off your fucking ass and find someone who will, the Goddamn moment you know that you can't keep or don't want them.

Bless the child that was able to say what happened.

He was going to blame one of the other children in the bathtub while he was making a bottle.

Mom is just as guilty if she knew about the abuse.

Kennley Elizabeth May Bramlett, 2

A 33-year-old southeast Missouri woman whose boyfriend is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter is now charged in connection to the child’s death.

Scott County authorities say Amanda Bramlett, of Benton, is charged with three counts of endangering the welfare of a child. Two of the counts relate to the child’s death and the third involves injuries suffered by her 5-year-old son.

Authorities say Dejournett is the father of one of Bramlett’s six children, a 2-month-old child.

Prosecutors say Bramlett knew Dejournett had abused her children but allowed him to watch her children Saturday while she was gone.

JFC that mug shot. Just knowing his charges makes you want to break bones in his face without having to see an "awwww shucks" mugshot like that.

I hate sounding like this but I'd be really nasty to him. He'd be terrified of me long before I ever put my hands on him. I don't like instilling fear in anybody but men like that have every god damn reason to be terrified of me. That's just my Family Channel opinion too.

Just so you guys know how rage fueled some people are. A lot of us wind up where he's going and we just happen to be a verrrrrryyyyy easily triggered bunch. We have nieces and nephews and daughters and sons and oh my goodness just like that I'm smiling again knowing that people like me wind up in jail all of the time! He's gonna get it in the realest way.

I was the kids nanny last year and Kenny Bramlett is her husband who's locked up right now. She's a prostitute and I was asked to care for the kids and watch her to make sure she doesn't fuck around with and guys or kill on of his kids. I don't hit or spank children and leave it up to the parents. I be a friend to her husband and real father of the kids. She would be slapping and slam boys into their beds but I'd intervene and calmed down the boys and then lison with her crocodile tears how badly she feels about it. She's evil and I'm sure she 1as in the home as her baby was killed and probably raped so she could get her fix or rent payment. This guy who gets the blam was just a guy down the road to get shit from. I had to leave once Amanda got out of jail and Kenny wasn't getting out. I wish I could had just gotten them kids out and because of kidnapping I would have been done by law I too be in jail and nothing else to do but speek up about Amanda for the child who is a Angel now.

I was the kids nanny last year and Kenny Bramlett is her husband who's locked up right now. She's a prostitute and I was asked to care for the kids and watch her to make sure she doesn't fuck around with and guys or kill on of his kids. I don't hit or spank children and leave it up to the parents. I be a friend to her husband and real father of the kids. She would be slapping and slam boys into their beds but I'd intervene and calmed down the boys and then lison with her crocodile tears how badly she feels about it. She's evil and I'm sure she 1as in the home as her baby was killed and probably raped so she could get her fix or rent payment. This guy who gets the blam was just a guy down the road to get shit from. I had to leave once Amanda got out of jail and Kenny wasn't getting out. I wish I could had just gotten them kids out and because of kidnapping I would have been done by law I too be in jail and nothing else to do but speek up about Amanda for the child who is a Angel now.
Not sure why I’m bothering to reply your post as you seem sad and pathetic, plus I don’t even know where to start.

1) Assuming you have a loose definition of nanny. Who paid you if the husband that hired you was in prison?
2) You were hired to keep her from fucking other guys, even though she’s a prostitute, and to keep his kids alive. Double fail.
3) You witnessed her abusing her children, but did nothing but “intervene” and listen to her sob story. You never called police or CPS to report this abuse?
4) You had to leave when “Amanda got out of jail, but Kenny did not”. Huh? How was Amanda not there if she was slappin and slamming those boys.
5) And how was Howdy Doody just a guy down the road if all the kids are calling him daddy. Had to be around for at least a couple weeks-they didn’t even call him new daddy.

Only thing you said that rings true is that mom is an evil piece of shit. And if the rest of you aren’t evil you might as well be for all the good you’re worth.

You didn't fucking report this abuse, you're just as responsible as the asshole who drowned Kennly. I hope you have a miserable life, but judging on the fact that you're an unpaid nanny/vagina to some dumb criminal I'd say you're already living it.

You didn't fucking report this abuse, you're just as responsible as the asshole who drowned Kennly. I hope you have a miserable life, but judging on the fact that you're an unpaid nanny/vagina to some dumb criminal I'd say you're already living it.
Post automatically merged:

As of you know anything about me? If I would of noticed any of these I would have been beating her ass as well as the kids father who's like my brother would have protected the kids and she would've been worse off than any jail. And as far as my pay went I believe I was taking care of my brother's kids as if they were my own cuz that's the main reason I even had them in the first place so that I would have some children to take care of. Are you charging for takin care of any kids you might have of your own ,other than welfare,Candy cunt. And I already do feel guilty enough that a little girl is dead and I wasn't there to protect her from where I live witch is over a hundred miles away. And knowing Amanda she probably would have set me up but she has the guy to take the fall for everything when she claims to not have been there. I don't know for a fact but I know she's a lying dope hooker who let her kids be hurt and killed one when there dad she got locked up with the crap she was claiming he was doing and I had to go home after she had even tryed to say I left the kids without supervision when both parents was in jail for argument and cops came seeing they was in my care and I was not about to leave less at least one parent got out of jail. Amanda did and it was best to leave since she had her Aunt and grandma to help her with the kids,after saying that she has ended it with Kenny and he not getting out anytime soon. Still have to talk about me you don't have any facts and I don't have any plans to ever be payed for sex or with someone who taken already let alone married. I'm not a play thing or pice of meat. I have my own man I'm waiting for the love of my life since I was13 and I have not made love to him yet but I will of course be waiting for the call whenever he gets here finley. Kenny Bramlett is a friendship and brother for all time, and my man can't be replaced by anyone or thing. But talk your crap that you have no clue about the facts. As for my pay for taking care of the kids for the time I did yes they owe me for sure but I think it will be fine to take as a loss just as Kennley is now a angel and loss to us. Amanda Bramlett has to live with knowing the truth and I don't have any thing to hide unlike her.

Last edited:
Sigh. Was gonna make a comment, but I think I'll pass. All of this is a tragedy.
Yes it truly is and I just found out that the Aunt was part of this! I didn't know her only met her 2 times! I just hope that the other kids are in a safe and better home not being hurt or beat with anything else!

1678395079567.png

Offender Name
Raymond Bradley Dejournett

Sentence Summary
20 Years​
Active Offenses
MURDER 2ND DEGREE​
Completed Offenses
Completed sentence not found​
1678395138727.png

Offender Name
Amanda Bramlett