• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Held captive and abused, two Milwaukee teenagers were left disfigured after prosecutors said a trio of men sexually and physically abused them.

Antwan Alexander, 28, Wesley Brechlin, 22, and Jarmon Turner, 21, are accused of sexually assaulting the girls before slicing their legs with a hot knife and pouring salt and lemon juice on their wounds, according to a criminal complaint.

According to a criminal complaint, the victims identified the suspects as “Country” (Wesley Brechlin), “Leon” (Antwan Alexander) and “JT” (Jarmon Turner).

The girls said after they were sexually assaulted at an abandoned home, in the early morning hours of Jan. 25, the men took them to a home near 7th and Galena — where one victim said “Leon” (Alexander) burned them after “heating up a knife from the stove.” She said “Country” (Brechlin) blocked the door. She said “Country” (Brechlin) also burned her, and “Leon” (Alexander) threatened them with a gun. She said “Leon” (Alexander) rubbed salt into the burns and “JT” (Turner) poured lemon juice into them.

The second victim said “Leon” (Alexander) burned her and “Country” (Brechlin) held her down. She said at one point, “Country” (Brechlin) stuffed the other victim’s tank top in her mouth to prevent her from screaming. She said “Leon” (Alexander) poured salt into the burns and “JT” (Turner) poured lemon juice into them.

According to the complaint, at one point, Alexander “pulled the skin off of their legs,” and with the girls screaming and crying, threatened them with the gun, telling them they were being too loud.

The complaint said one victim suffered 11 burns, and the other two deep burns.

According to prosecutors, Brechlin called the girls, “little trap (expletive)” and “admitted to hitting them upside the head.” He also admitted to “consensual sex” with the victims.
1552861997010.png
Jarmon Turner, Antwan Alexander

The thought of doing what they did I have trouble thinking through even. To actually do it!? No freaking way.
It must take a honestly demented mind to do such a horrendous act and feel nothing 3 men did these things too. Truly fucked up individuals who most likely had harsh childhoods and abuse most likely sexual for how they acted out on these women and the passion for wanting to torture them. I feel they used the knife like kind of a sick signature to show these girls that they'll never forget what's happened to them. These woman I hope will overcome its going to be a long road to recovery.
Post automatically merged:

I got the warm fuzzies just thinking about it! Wouldn't that be AMAZING?
I think justice was meant to be served if that happens lol but you can only get away with things for so long if not in prison it'll happen elsewhere. Shit comes around.

Last edited:
They said that if they add up each count individually, one of them is looking at 100 years. I'm sure he won't get that, but one can hope
One can hope plus its wisconsin most likely they will charge them all with the same thing if not at least these demented fucks will be out of "civilized" society. Good bye and don't sleep on your stomachs I heard bad things happen to people who do in prison. Sleep tight fucking scum bags

These are the low-flung ghetto thugs young women are so attracted to these days. I bet the girls went willingly, then it got too crazy. Scrap these three.

July 17, 2019
One of three men accused of holding two Milwaukee teenagers captive and sexually and physically abusing them has been sentenced to prison.

Wesley Brechlin, 22, on June 18 pleaded guilty to three charges:
  • Child abuse — high probability of great harm, as party to a crime — two counts
  • Sexual intercourse with a child 16 or older, actor 19 or older

Brechlin was sentenced to serve three years in prison and four years’ extended supervision on each of the child abuse charges, to be served consecutively to each other, for a total of six years in prison and eight years’ extended supervision. On the third conviction, he was sentenced to serve nine months in the House of Correction, which was ordered to be served concurrently.

Jarmon Turner, 21, of Milwaukee, and Antwon Alexander, 28, of Milwaukee each face the following charges:
  • Mayhem, as party to a crime — two counts
  • Child abuse — high probability of great harm, as party to a crime — two counts
  • Sexual intercourse with a child 16 or older, actor 19 or older

According to prosecutors, the victims, two 16-year-old girls, said they were sexually assaulted by the men at an abandoned home near 24th and Chambers. They said they were then taken to a home where prosecutors said they were burned with hot knives and threatened with a gun.
One of three men accused of holding two Milwaukee teenagers captive and sexually and physically abusing them has been sentenced to prison.

Last edited:
My first thought was: these men really hate their mothers, aunties, and every other woman.
Shouldn't have to worry about that for a while...

What kind of abandoned house has the gas still connected, lemon juice and salt lying around... And was that a kitchen knife?
Sounds more like the owners weren't home.

And rubbing alcohol.
You forgot to mention the rock salt... ya know... 'cause it's good for exfoliating or somethin'....

I haven't been on DD for a minute, so I have no idea if this is a "touchy" subject or not, but I'm honestly a little surprised that none of these dudes tried claiming they identified as a female in order to get housed with female inmates. It would be a Hell of a lot less dangerous for them, plus it would give them access to more potential victims.

As for the light ass 7-1/2 yr sentence that little bitch Antwan got for his role in this bullshit, the only consolation I can think of is the fact that Wisconsin doesn't give you time off for good behavior, so at least he's in there for the full 7-1/2 yrs.

1696262704964.jpeg

Name:ALEXANDER, ANTWAN L
1696262725592.png

He was sentenced 7 years and six months with 4 years of extended supervision.

1696262745387.jpeg

Name:TURNER, JARMON C
1696262766220.png

He was sentenced to thirteen years with 5 years of extended supervision.

These degenerates are not civilized enough to find and keep a young lady as an equal partner so they resort to abduction and rape as a means! Oh Please, he claims she consented to that!! Sure!!

Back