• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
It’s a s–t storm on the Lower East Side.

Someone has been hurling dirty diapers from a window of a public housing complex on Essex Street — and disgusted neighbors want the crappy caretaker to cut it out.

Dozens of nasty nappies have piled up on an awning above the first-floor of the 23-story Seward Park Extension building at 64-66 Essex. Others have hit the sidewalk.

“You hear ‘splat’ and then you get the brown plague,” griped a construction worker on a job across from the Broome Street side of the building, the scene of the foul fusillade. “It’s like aerial bombs.”

A Post reporter counted 22 diaper droppings on the awning Wednesday.

The putrid pelting has been going on for at least a year, locals say. But no one has caught the stealth soiler in the act.

Peeved pedestrian Rita Rivera, 56, worries that it’s only a matter of time before she gets peppered with poop as she passes the housing complex on her way to work.

“I always see full diapers,” she said. “It’s so disgusting … I walk quickly.” she said.

Brooke Myers, 56, a neighborhood resident for 20 years, said she avoids Broome Street altogether “because it’s so filthy.”

One resident couldn’t believe a turd tosser lived in his building.

“I’m embarrassed,” he said.

“They have incinerators on every floor,” huffed the hardhat. “ It takes a special type of person to throw s–t out the window.”
https://nypost.com/2019/01/12/nycha-building-plagued-by-dirty-diapers-tossed-out-window/amp/
1547346175868.png

Maybe they ought to have those nasty diapers rubbed in their face when they find them, just something to remember them by.

Tho I would think that from the position of the diapers they ought to be able to tell which sets of windows the diapers have lkely come from. Then set up a camera across the street to catch them.

Its been going on for a year!? Well hopefully they will start potty training in the next year or 2 and it will all be over.

Back