• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
cruisercrimescenetape.jpeg

An Alabama woman is facing charges after police say she killed her two young sons before attempting to take her own life.

The Cullman Times reports that the children, ages 9 and 3, were found slain inside a residence off of County Road 1718, near the Baileyton community in Holly Pond, close to Cullman. According to Sheriff Matt Gentry of the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, authorities arrived at the home to find the children unresponsive. First responders pronounced both boys dead at the scene.

Authorities began searching for the children’s mother, and found her in a field around two hundred yards from the home, Al.com reports. She was found injured and in critical condition, reportedly from self-inflicted wounds. The woman, whose name has not been released, was airlifted and taken to a hospital.

Gentry said the mother has been charged in connection with the children’s deaths. Although it’s unclear exactly how the children were killed and what charges the suspect is facing, Gentry called the act “evil.”

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman, whose name has not been released, was airlifted and taken to a hospital.
"Ahh, Flight control, this is Medevac Two, we're ahh, seeing really strong winds here, not going to be able to land just yet."
"Medevac Two, we have you on radar. Conditions are sunny and clear, winds two out of the west. You're clear on five."
"Ahhh, negative, Flight Control. Bad winds... we're gonna have to " *transmission garbled*

Transmission lost

"Ahh, Flight control, this is Medevac Two, we're ahh, seeing really strong winds here, not going to be able to land just yet."
"Medevac Two, we have you on radar. Conditions are sunny and clear, winds two out of the west. You're clear on five."
"Ahhh, negative, Flight Control. Bad winds... we're gonna have to " *transmission garbled*

Transmission lost

That what I was think (not so poetically, of course). Part of me wants them to rescue this woman so she has to suffer longer. But I think a bigger part of me just wishes they'd delay that help just long enough...

The Cullman County Sherriff’s Office has released the names of the two children who were found dead inside their home.

Officials say 3-year-old Alvaro Garcia and 9-year-old Taylor Garcia have been identified as the two kids who were found.

32-year-old, Sara Franco Tapia is facing murder charges in connection to this tragic incident.

A Cullman County mother who law enforcement believe allegedly murdering her two sons has been released from the hospital and is now being held at the Cullman County Detention Center.

Sara Franco Tapia, 32, had been in the hospital since Oct. 12, when deputies were called to her home they found her 3 and 9-year-old sons dead. Tapia was found nearby in a field with self-sustained injuries.

On Monday, she was released from the hospital and placed in jail. In her mugshot, Tapia’s scars on her chest and neck can be seen.

Following the murders, Cullman County Sheriff Matt Gentry said Tapia would be charged with two counts of murder after she was released from the hospital.
1572318386065.png

Back