• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teenager testified that she was afraid of dying the night an on-duty Portsmouth police officer raped her, according to court records.

“I couldn’t even tell if I was even going to come out of the situation alive,” the teenager told a judge in February. “Seriously. I was just thinking in my head the whole time that this is like the movies. Like, this is how the girls die.”

The teenager testified during a preliminary hearing for former Portsmouth Police Department Officer Cleshaun Cox, who is accused of raping and abducting her on May 27, 2019. She was 17 years old at the time of the alleged rape. The preliminary hearing in Portsmouth Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court was closed to the public, including journalists.

The teenager told Cox that she did not want to have sex with him and that she was uncomfortable. Court records state that Cox told her to get into his police car. She said she screamed and had an anxiety attack, but ultimately obeyed him. He drove her to another location, near a warehouse, where she said he raped her, according to court records.

“I was just feeling like these were my final moments,” she testified.

Cox allegedly drove the teenager back to her car and told her, “if anybody asks, nothing happened,” according to court records. She testified that she drove back home and reported the rape to a family member.

“He was trying to make it seem as if, if I didn’t do this, I was going to still be in trouble, and if I even told anybody, I was going to be in trouble,” she testified.
1607125297434.png

Filthy beast violating every single vow and promise of law enforcement.
He should be made a public example of.
A very public example including red hot pokers, molten lead, flesh peeling, some salt and bees.
Plenty of bees.

A former Virginia police officer pleaded guilty last week to federal charges related to the abduction and sexual assault of a teenager three years ago while the creepy cop was in uniform.

Cleshaun Alfonzo Cox, 31, copped to violating the victim’s civil rights by “forcibly sexually assaulting her,” the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced on Friday.

Cox previously pleaded guilty to state charges of carnal knowledge and abduction related to the same May 2019 incident in August 2021, 13 News Nows reported.
The federal charges were tacked on because the defendant was on duty and in uniform at the time of the assault, the outlet explained.

Cox was an officer with the Portsmouth Police Department when, on the night of May 27, 2019, he and another, more senior officer responded to a noise complaint involving a 17-year-old girl, the US Attorney’s Office said, citing court documents.
Under the state charges, Cox was initially sentenced to 15 years behind bars, 10 years of which were suspended by the court, according to 13 News Now.

1714825301685.png

Back