• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A black teenager in Ohio was caught on video chasing four individuals with a pistol — firing multiple shots at them and allegedly shouting, “I don’t like white people in my hood!”

Court papers obtained by WKRC outline the alleged incident, which unfolded on July 25 in the Kennedy Heights neighborhood of Cincinnati.

Devonta Allen, 18, was walking down a local street when he spotted his alleged victims inside two different cars, the court papers say.

He allegedly fired three shots at them — hitting both vehicles, but missing everyone inside.

Video captured at the scene reportedly shows Allen chasing after the cars and unloading his pistol. He can be heard saying, “I don’t like white people in my hood” just before opening fire, according to Channel 2.

Allen wound up turning himself in to police Monday night. He allegedly confessed to shooting at the victims, but claimed they were armed and had fired at him first.

I’m positive this isn’t a hate crime :facepalm:
You just need to put it in perspective; not sure what perspective that is...
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 21136
A classic scene from Oz

The is a family friendly den so I was unable to use the ultra romantic scene between these two.
Spooning was never the same after that.

Is it safe to say he made his point known via bullet points?

Last edited:
My hood is North America and I don't much care for knuckleheads running around shooting off their mouths and guns.

Hope they lock him in with some white boys.
Then fully disclose his crime.
Little peanut headed dink needs some life lessons applied with some loving abuse.

I will never forget the young “lady” that screamed in my face this is why I hate white people!!!! And threw things all over the floor. I asked her for her id. She thought I should know her even though I saw 400 people a day. Well… I know her now. She wanted to beat me. Cuz I asked for her Id

Hate me now!!! Don’t be around YOUNG black people. Especially the females. They literally hate you if you’re white.

These people literally tell you they hate you if you’re white. And then white people keep begging for love. So weird.

Last edited:
I suppose the young of any race are most likely to drink whatever liberal koolaid-aid is being handed out, especially when they don’t know history. Many of us white folk took part in the struggle for equal rights at the same time we were protesting against the military draft back in the late 60’s and early 70’s.

I suppose the young of any race are most likely to drink whatever liberal koolaid-aid is being handed out, especially when they don’t know history. Many of us white folk took part in the struggle for equal rights at the same time we were protesting against the military draft back in the late 60’s and early 70’s.
We have fallen so far from then. I feel so sad for those that had to fight through this, and see the BS that is happening now. We have regressed in so many ways... and sadly it's the people that the struggle was supposed to help that have caused the regression

There’s a YouTube channel I checked out. She has really fair assessment of current stuff. I subscribed so I’d see her videos. I looked at comments one day. They talked about hating mayo people and ghosts and crackers. The YouTube person said nothing. They hate you. And they literally want you dead. I’ve never looked at black twitter… didn’t even know it was a thing. Now I’ve seen it. These people hate you. They literally want you to die. They say you should stop having white kids. Why does everyone kiss their ass? So odd.

I’m stuck between liking her content and hating all the comments.

Back