• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
20120130-03.jpg
A Brooklyn woman was arrested after coldly abandoning her two young daughters on the street yesterday afternoon, police said.

Dalisha Adams, 26, was busted at 11:24 p.m. Sunday after cops matched the girls' identities with photo records from ACS, police said.

The girls were bundled up for the weather and were clutching several clean diapers.
[...]

The shaken girls were not injured and are currently in the custody of ACS after being taken to Brookdale University Hospital for evaluation.

Cops said the little girls knew their mother's first name, but could not tell cops where they lived.

Adams was charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor after surrendering to cops.

A neighbor, who did not want to be named, said Adams verbally abused her daughters.

"She's always yelling at her kids, saying, 'Shut the f--- up,'" the neighbor said. "I used to hear her yelling, 'Get the f--- out of here!'"

Another neighbor added, "She treats them very shabbily. ... It's not right."

Adams also has a third daughter who is 8. She was at an aunt's home at the time.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_abandoning_daughters_6gjZQzoocnmH6O37AbmbbO

20120130-04.jpg

“Mommy just left us on the sidewalk and drove away,” the older girl told a Daily News photographer just seconds after a good Samaritan found her and her sister stranded on a bustling corner in Canarsie on Sunday.

The girls were bundled up in hooded down coats, wearing UGG boots and holding fresh disposable diapers when they were found just before 3 p.m. in front of the Bay View Houses on Shore Parkway, cops said.

“They gave us their first names and said their mom dropped them off,” a police source said.

The older girl told cops her name is Domini and that her little sister, who said very little to police, is Dioni, a source said.

“We live in a blue house with flowers in front,” Domini told The News as cops took custody of her and her sister.
[...]

The sisters bore no obvious signs of abuse, but were taken to Brookdale University Hospital as a precaution.
[...]

The older girl told cops their mother’s name is Dalisha and she was driving a white car, but she did not know the make nor model of the vehicle.
[...]

Cops were first alerted to the bizarre case when they received a 911 call after an elderly couple found the children standing at the busy intersection of Shore Parkway and E. 102nd St. with cars zooming by, sources said.

“They were wandering up and down the sidewalk for a while, just playing by themselves,” said Michelle Davis, 43, of Brooklyn, who was visiting a friend at the Bay View Houses when the girls were found.
[...]

The girls were not crying, but appeared confused as to why their mother would desert them on the streets.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...s-leaving-brooklyn-sidewalk-article-1.1013912

The children's paternal grandmother, 52-year-old Bertha Davia, spoke with Eyewitness News reporter NJ Burkett and disputed the police account. She lives in the complex, next door to where the children were found. She says the mother clearly intended to leave the kids with her, but she is furious because she was never notified of their arrival. She said she had no idea until she saw pictures of them in the news media.

"She left them on the corner here," she said. "I live all the way over there. And they was roaming the hallways and all that. Why would she do that to my grandkids? For what reason?"

Although she is angry at the mother, she says the kids were not abandoned on some random streetcorner. This case, she said, may be more of a misunderstanding than anything else.

Davia went to ACS and has asked that the children be placed in her care indefinitely.

"I hope the mother never gets them back, because you don't deserve them," she said. "You don't take your kids and leave them on no street. Two and three years old, c'mon, that's wrong."
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8524069

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/dynasty2003

Last edited:
They both look way too old to still be in diapers.

Nm I just saw the comment that one was only 2 yrs old.

That is just flat out cold. My kids drove me crazy most car trips but I never dropped them off like an unwanted pet.

According to the news articles, they are 3 and 5. According to the grandma, they are 2 and 3. They look more 3/5 than 2/3 to me... :noidea:

According to the news articles, they are 3 and 5. According to the grandma, they are 2 and 3. They look more 3/5 than 2/3 to me... :noidea:

Yea they do look older than 2/3 but I can't see a 3 or 5 yr old needing diapers. Then again, mom is obviously a lazy cunt and probably didn't care too much about teaching them how to use a bathroom.

Yea they do look older than 2/3 but I can't see a 3 or 5 yr old needing diapers. Then again, mom is obviously a lazy cunt and probably didn't care too much about teaching them how to use a bathroom.
Maybe it's for night time use? Perhaps she told them to go stay the night at crazy grandma's apartment?

I actually believe grandma's account of what happened. She isn't defending mom, and she's obviously pissed about what happened.

let's hope they stay with gradma, and that mom doesn't have any more lil rascals to neglect.

I actually believe grandma's account of what happened. She isn't defending mom, and she's obviously pissed about what happened.

I agree, it sounds reasonable. More like mom is bloody idiot than simply abandoned them. Sounds like Grandma gives a hoot, so let's hope she can get custody.

The article isn't clear at all. The pictures are captioned 5 and 3 and the article says 3 and 2. But They are thin and long. I can believe 3 and 2.

The article isn't clear at all. The pictures are captioned 5 and 3 and the article says 3 and 2. But They are thin and long. I can believe 3 and 2.
Other than the article with grandma, they are reported as "Dominae, 5 and Dioni, 3". Her MySpace has baby pics posted of "Diani" from Aug 25 2008 and "Dominae" from Jun 12 2009. So 2/3 would be closer to the right ages and the news has it totally screwed up.

What a fucking bitch. The child on the left, her expression says it all. Momma done gone crazy. . . AGAIN.
20120130-04.jpg

She says things like ''l'll kick your f---ing ass.'
Really? this is how she talks to her little girls? Maybe a big girl outta kick her pathetic ass.

my 4yo still wears overnight pulllups. 3yo isn't so old for diapers, all kids train on diff. time tables for potty training....AND something tells me this bitch ain't to patient w/ her baby girl and training.

My boys, sure there are days I want to put them out to pasture. I have even told my older one who is 8yo while he's having a fit in the car, 'you stop it now...you hear me? or I'll drop you off here and have your papa pick you up.'
It used to work to rattle him, no such thing anymore. He caught my bluff.
Our kids can dive us nuts but for crying out loud to actually leave them and hand them diapers. Shit. woman really needs an ass kicking. oh, and lookie. I'm free in an hour.

......Dalisha is a bitcha.......

Last edited:
The News finally gets the ages right AND reveals what mom may have been up to....

20120131-01.jpg

A Brooklyn mom's Facebook page was updated with a photograph of someone hoisting a bottle of champagne - hours after her toddlers were dumped on a streetcorner.

Cops were still canvassing Canarsie looking for the mom about 6:15 p.m. on Sunday when the photo of the pink bubbly popped up. It was an odd time for a celebration.

Two-year-old Dominae and Diani, 3, were found in front of the Bay View Houses about 2:40 p.m. Police say their mother, Dalisha Adams, abandoned them. The single mom was busted about 11 p.m. - more than four hours after the head-scratching Facebook post.

Adams, 26, was awaiting arraignment late Monday on two counts of child endangerment.

There was no signs of abuse, although neighbors said Adams often cursed at the kids and gave them a tongue-lashing hours before they were ditched.

The girls - bundled in coats and UGG boots and clutching diapers - were left down the street from where their grandmother lives.

But the grandmother said she had no idea they were there and found out only from the tots' story on the front page of the Daily News.

"I would have took them," said the grandma, Bertha Davia. "All she had to do was call."

Davia's son Shawn Cobbs is the girls' father. Adams has accused him of domestic violence several times.

On Sunday, he and Adams had an argument over the kids.

"She wanted him to take the kids, and he told her he didn't have a stable place to take the kids," Davia said. "She must have got mad, dressed them kids and brought them here."

The toddlers (above) were wandering near Shore Parkway and E. 102nd St. when two elderly women driving by spotted them and flagged down a police car.

Officers Edgard Centeno, 44, and Billy Morales, 30, said the adorable preschoolers were bewildered.
[...]

Adams, a security guard, apparently heard through an intermediary that cops were looking for her and walked into the 69th Precinct stationhouse sometime after 11 p.m.

A close friend said Monday she didn't believe Adams left the girls on the street, saying she doted on the children.

But a Breukelen Houses neighbor said the mom seemed at her wit's end.
[...]

She said she heard another blowup on Sunday, not long before the girls were found.

"A kid was crying," the neighbor said. "She was saying, ‘Stop crying. Shut the f--k up. I'm gonna get you out of here.'"
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...abandoning-daughters-street-article-1.1014040
20120131-02.jpg

Family Claims Mom Accused Of Ditching Kids Was Set Up
Dalisha Adams Arraigned In Brooklyn Criminal Court Tuesday
Her family is blaming the girls' father, saying the man with a history of violating restraining orders and doing time for guns and drugs set her up, and that Shawn Cobbs' family is just doing it for money.

We spoke with Amy, Dalisha's Aunt, who charges, "What it all boils down to is the money."

The Adams say Dalisha was dropping off the girls so she could work a second job, in addition to her security guard position. They say she handed off 3-year-old Dominae and 2-year-old Dioni to their unemployed father Shawn Cobbs, who lives in his mother's apartment in the Bay View Houses.

Peyisai Adams, Dalisha's brother, believes she was handing the girls off to go to work. "I don't know if he walked off and left the kids. I really can't answer. I know for a fact my sister would have her kids for her to feel safe and drive off."

Dalisha, who turned herself over to police Sunday night and was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, was arraigned today. She has been court ordered to not have any contact with the girls. Their father has not asked for custody--but there is a showdown in family court brewing over custody of the little girls. The Adams family says they're motivated by love--but charge the girl's grandmother Bertha, already burdened with her own ten children, is motivated by greed.

Amy says it comes down to economics, "If they were to get custody of the children they get $1500 a month per child."

Dalisha's family is hoping a family court judge will rule in their favor at Thursday's hearing.
[...]

The 26-year-old Adams, who has no criminal record, did not enter a plea in court today as her bail was set at $2500. Her attorney Robert Riether says she will post bail, "She maintains her innocence. She wants her day in court. Her children not harmed."

Nevertheless, Dalisha's judgement is being questioned further after a picture of a naked man holding a champagne bottle was posted on her Facebook page shortly after dropping the girls off near their grandmother's apartment. Her family defends her.

"We all grew up in the system so I know she wouldn't abandon her children like that," said brother Peyisai.
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-mom-who-dumped-babies-arraigned,0,153333.story

So, her second job was being a hooker. Do most hookers post pictures of their clients naked bodies and their cheap champagne on FB? Just curious because I haven't kept myself in the know. It's been years since I hooked.

I don't believe Dalisha or her family cause if those babies can communicate that Mommy drove off and left them, then they can communicated that Daddy was there and he just walked off and left them.

She went off to get some nookie and is now trying to say she went off to another job. She wasn't real sure was Grandma lived so she just dropped them in the vicinity hoping to get Daddy or Grandma in trouble.

They get $1,500.00 a month per kid? Sounds like pumping kids out you don't want is a pretty good living
no wonder some people just fuck and don't work

Ok, her family makes the assumption that she dropped the girls off with their father because she would NEVER just leave her kids like that. Furthermore, HE is the one that simply walked away, leaving them on the street, in order to set the mom up (set her up for what? He already avoids taking them why would he go to such lengths to get them away from the mother?).
They also say that she must have had to go to work at her second job, but when asked about the butt nekkid booze bearing brother in the Facebook picture, they simply reply with absolute denials that the mother would ever do that because they "all grew up in the system".
Finally, the children never mentioned the father to officers, at all. What they DO say is "Mommy just left us".
Pathetic.

The champagne pic might have been posted after she dropped the kids off but that doesn't mean that's when it was taken. Who really knows how old the photo is.

The champagne pic might have been posted after she dropped the kids off but that doesn't mean that's when it was taken. Who really knows how old the photo is.
Doesn't matter how old, it's all in the timing and it was bad from the drop off to the picture to the turning her self in
Plus I agree with everyone that says, if dad was there why did the kids say mom dropped us off and left and there is no mention of dad being there

Doesn't matter how old, it's all in the timing and it was bad from the drop off to the picture to the turning her self in
Plus I agree with everyone that says, if dad was there why did the kids say mom dropped us off and left and there is no mention of dad being there

I'm not arguing against the fact that she's a dumb twit that left her babies on the side of the road somewhere. However there were some comments about whether she was at her second job, or off with the man bottle wielding gentleman in the pic, that's the part I was addressing.

There's just no excuse for what mom did. I'm sure it was mom and not dad.

I was at DMV and this lady next to me, some ham-beast I was afraid enough not to confront, was man-handling her little toddler. Cussing her out while she was on the phone. Whan a man on the other side of her told the baby "not to touch" his cell phone cords he had plugged into the wall (he was a weirdo too) she grabbed the baby and swung her onto the chair hitting her head, hard.

I said " Oooh that must have hurt" to the baby and she just held out her arms to the cold bitch on the phone. Mom elblowed the girl away as she continued to cry. I wanted to call CPS right then and there.

This bitch was MEAN and I'm usually not afraid of many people, but I wasn't going to confront her. She was scary. Now that I think about it I should have called the cops.
This story haunts me because I stood by and did nothing. Now that baby is stuck with an unloving mother, and Heaven forbid something happens and I did nothing.

Her attorney Robert Riether says she will post bail, "She maintains her innocence. She wants her day in court. Her children not harmed."

No they weren't, no thanks to their loser mother. And a big thanks to the two ladies who spotted the children, noticed something was off, and called the police.

She said she heard another blowup on Sunday, not long before the girls were found.

....."She was saying, ‘Stop crying. Shut the f--k up. I'm gonna get you out of here.'"

She had a shag-fest all lined up (with pink bubbly and everything!), and she was pissed at the girls' father for refusing to take them and thus spoiling her fun. So she dropped off the kids on the street corner - no time to deliver them right there safely - ''you know your way to grandma's, right?'' And off she went to get laid.

And her family are in denial and covering for her. None of those involved in this sorry tale sound like they are fit to properly care for and raise these poor kids. The dad clearly doesn't want to know, and his mother has 10 of her own?! :shocked:

When I hear of the hellish families some of these kids are born into, it makes me want to weep.

"We all grew up in the system so I know she wouldn't abandon her children like that," said brother Peyisai.
Oh, I see. That makes it so credible. More likely that she WAS brought up in the system she'd have a troubled bone and poor judgement, not a given but likely.

I believe the girls, hands down over some mom or dad that both have their own selfish agenda's.
"Dalisha". What perfect name for her endeavors.

Regardless,the pictures were in poor taste! Looks like a bottle of that shitty sparkling pink Moscato.
I hope these girls end up with someone who loves them for them and not dollar signs!

Regardless,the pictures were in poor taste! Looks like a bottle of that shitty sparkling pink Moscato.
I wish they arrested everyone that posts Facebook pictures that are in "poor taste" or at least suspended their accounts. I am constantly amazed at what people post... mind you, none of my friends have really done that ... mostly people that are too stupid to figure out privacy settings and I inadvertently run across them in searches for this site.

Back