• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1623002499324.png
A man was booked into jail for child abuse after his 2-year-old stepson arrived at a hospital with serious injuries that included bruising over his whole body.

According to a statement of probable cause, an officer responded to Primary Children’s Hospital early Wednesday morning on a report of serious physical abuse.

The officer says he observed a 2-year-old boy who, “was covered head to toe in very dark purple bruises…Bruising was seen on the child’s cheeks, chin, forehead, and even bruising on the inside and outside of his ears.”

Other injuries made it appear as if the child had been grabbed “and his arm put under extreme pressure.”

The family reported the boy had fallen down some stairs, however, medical staff were, “convinced the bruising was consistent with severe abuse and not consistent with a fall down the stairs,” according to the PC statement.

The boy’s stepfather, 26-year-old Alec Marshall Blair of Sandy, told police he put the boy down for a nap and when the child awoke he then fell down the stairs. Blair was the only one at home at the time, and photos provided by the boy’s mother showed the child was not injured the day prior to the incident.

The boy’s mother said when she left for work Monday the child was crying and Alec said: “If you throw up on me I am going to choke you.” She said the boy seemed fearful of Blair the last few weeks and said Tuesday “daddy Alec smacked my face.”

Police said the boy’s injuries are not consistent with Blair’s account and the injuries could only have happened during the time the boy was alone with Blair. Blair was booked into the Utah County Jail and faces one count of child abuse resulting in serious physical injury as a second-degree felony.
http://fox13now.com/2017/12/23/utah...at-hospital-covered-head-to-toe-with-bruises/
26166245_735009990036839_8768094748609173999_n.jpg
1623002499193.png

Last edited:
dammit another Eminem look alike. Mom need her ass whooped. I wouldn't leave my kid with someone they are obviously afraid of. I would have to fuck dude up

The boy’s mother said when she left for work Monday the child was crying and Alec said: “If you throw up on me I am going to choke you.” She said the boy seemed fearful of Blair the last few weeks and said Tuesday “daddy Alec smacked my face.”

And she left the boy with that shit stain anyway?! Fuck her!

Also, how dare a small child throw up? Damn kids need to learn to hold that in..... Fucking dill hole!

WHAT just WHAT??! I sure hope the child is not with that mess of creeper mess! Stephanie, I’m with you, any “adult”? Who puts its angry hands on a child for just being a child! Even adults sometimes don’t make it to a bucket! She married it!! Poor wee child, just makes you want to love and comfort him! My heart breaks when I hear rotten ness like this!

What a couple of beasties! I hope they took that child away from the gruesome twosome...and sterilized them. Ugh, can you imagine these two rolling around creating more offspring?!

Ooooooo my state better take care of this ass properly. How DARE he look like the lead singer of my fave band PATD grrrrrrrrr I hope the baby will be okay and mom should be charged too

Back