• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The popular Netflix series “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” is marketed to young teenage girls, tied to a family friendly comic franchise and billed as a modern reboot of the harmless “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch,” so when viewers were bombarded with a steamy orgy scene featuring underage characters, some parents and critics were shocked.

Kiernan Shipka, who is best known for her role as Sally Draper on the AMC hit “Mad Men,” portrays the 16-year-old witch in the young adult series, but the intimate scene in “Sabrina” is about as provocative as anything infamous womanizer Don Draper ever participated in on screen.

The orgy scene – set to Fiona Apple’s “Criminal” – appears in the seventh episode of the series and features half-a-dozen scantily clad teens in Sabrina's house. When the 16-year-old namesake character is hesitant to join in, she’s mocked for “killing the mood” and told to either “get in, or get out.”

Full Article:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...es-of-sabrina-shocks-with-underage-orgy-scene

This guy's YouTube channel focuses on exactly that subject. He sees these things as the battle between the forces of Satan and Jesus and how the Satanic fashion, music, film, and tv industires are pushing their agenda through their so-called art. He points out the use of classic mind programming to lull viewers into accepting more extreme stuff over time.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=a+call+for+an+uprising

Anybody remember Caprica? I remember a number of scenes where 'teens' in their virtual 'holo' world doing things much more graphic than that.

I expected Christian backlash but Satanism hasn't been a fan either. Where Church of Satan is upset with American Horror Story for portraying Anton LaVey as an actual devil worshiper, The Satanic Temple is threatening to sue Sabrina over it 'appropriating (their) copyrighted monument design to promote (Netflix's) asinine Satanic Panic fiction' according to TST's co-founder

baphomet1.jpg

baphomet2.jpg

It's less obvious in the Sabrina screencap but it does include the two children

This guy's YouTube channel focuses on exactly that subject. He sees these things as the battle between the forces of Satan and Jesus and how the Satanic fashion, music, film, and tv industires are pushing their agenda through their so-called art. He points out the use of classic mind programming to lull viewers into accepting more extreme stuff over time.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=a+call+for+an+uprising

I know a priest with a doctorate, that says the same thing ... He swaps out Jesus and the Devil with Good and Evil though, because both Good and Evil are real. There is a battle between the two here on earth ... we have to do our part everyday to help win it ... for ourselves and for the rest of humanity, by doing the right thing, whenever we can and in whatever capacity we can.

I've been binging the series today. The way I saw it marketed was NOT as some silly little kids show. It's been all over the internet to NOT let young ones watch it. For what it is, it's not bad.

Yeah, it's not the Sabrina any of us grew up on. It's based on a comic series also named Chilling Adventures of Sabrina which is a spin-off of Afterlife with Archie, a zombie apocalypse-based comic series written by the creator of the Riverdale TV show

Why would anyone watch anything related to this stupidass Sabrina nonsense if they dont have Carolina Rhea to jerk off to???

Back