• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
19826868-7583121-Dmitry_Ivchenko_25_attacked_the_woman_from_behind_and_dragged_he-a-50_1571302...jpg

A man who witnessed his wife being raped faces eight years in prison for chopping off the attacker’s penis. The 27-year-old husband was on his way home when he saw Dmitry Ivchenko strangling his wife by the throat and raping her in Shevchenkovo, eastern Ukraine. Ivchenko covered her mouth with his hand to prevent her from screaming and dragged her into bushes, according to police. But he faces a shorter sentence than the husband who punched Ivchenko on the head before grabbing his Swiss army knife and chopping his penis off, the mail online reports. The husband’s attorney Dmitry Spaskin said to local media: ‘The husband lost the ability to control his actions. He did not understand what he was doing.’ The rapist’s screams and the victim’s sobbing woke up all the residents in the area who rushed to the scene.

Full Story:
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/17/man-cut-off-rapists-penis-revenge-attack-wife-10936496/

I wonder what Implement he used? I kind of hope it was for Corkscrew attachment so it really f***** up the penis as it was torn off and not just a clean-cut.

Back