• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jinxx

Canadians can be assholes too :(

Personally, if it was my child, I'd be begging them to send out an alert no matter what time it was....and I'm sure those bitchy whiners would do the same if it was their child.

I hate the way this turned out, but I'm glad the alert managed to help them find the girl and the father. Hopefully our Canadian justice system doesn't mess this up and give him some lame sentence.

Yeah they scare me, buttttttttt I understand why it's done and hope they find the child they are looking for. I never would complain about being woke up. If they are so touchy maybe put their phone in another room, a soundproof one.

I found it annoying... but it’s a necessary annoyance. The issue is how shitty the AMBER Alert system is. The poor girl was discovered at 11:32PM and I received a notice at 11:42PM. Ten minutes after she’s been discovered dead. She was supposed to be home by 6, asshole father was making threats via messages until 10, and the alert wasn’t sent out until they knew she was dead. Get your shit together, cops.

Side note: the cancellation notice doesn’t have to have the noise. It’s unnecessary.

Annoying, yes. But to call 911 and complain?Fucking douchebags. They caught the asshole, too; they wouldn’t have without the alert. So, the system works. Unfortunately, taxpayers are going to have to pay for his nonsense case to go through the courts when the cops should have just wasted the asshole.

Sorry, I’m drinking.

WTF is wrong with people?
I found it annoying... but it’s a necessary annoyance. The issue is how shitty the AMBER Alert system is. The poor girl was discovered at 11:32PM and I received a notice at 11:42PM. Ten minutes after she’s been discovered dead. She was supposed to be home by 6, asshole father was making threats via messages until 10, and the alert wasn’t sent out until they knew she was dead. Get your shit together, cops.

Side note: the cancellation notice doesn’t have to have the noise. It’s unnecessary.

Annoying, yes. But to call 911 and complain?Fucking douchebags. They caught the asshole, too; they wouldn’t have without the alert. So, the system works. Unfortunately, taxpayers are going to have to pay for his nonsense case to go through the courts when the cops should have just wasted the asshole.

Sorry, I’m drinking.
Too chickenshit to off himself, either.

Back