• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Eric Huska, 58, is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of his wife, Laura Huska, who was found unresponsive Saturday evening in the couple's backyard hot tub, according to Wheeling police.

Investigators later discovered footage from a home security camera that showed the couple had been drinking in the hot tub for some time when Laura Huska, 57, tried unsuccessfully to get out, police said. The video shows Eric Huska at first helping his wife but then closing the tub's lid over her and walking into the house, police said.

"For whatever reason he put the cover over her head," Deputy Chief Todd Wolff said. "We are sure alcohol was a major factor."

Wolff said the video shows Laura initially struggling against the cover before eventually stopping. The video shows Eric Huska returning to the tub about 90 minutes later, opening the lid and finding his wife floating in the water, police said.

Eric Huska called 911 about 6:45 p.m. and emergency personnel rushed to the home, but they were unable to revive Laura Husk, police said. She was taken to Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview and pronounced dead, authorities say.

The Cook County medical examiner's office determined she died by drowning by entrapment, Wolff said.

The last time I was in a Hot Tub I ate a Shroom brownie before taking the plunge. I got way to hot and started feeling like I was going to throw up. I ended up going home and hiding under my sheets in my bed like a 3 year old hiding from the boogeyman. Haven't been back in a Hot Tub since... did Shrooms a few more times though.

My husband would never becos I would haunt his ass like forever.
People think I’m lying when I say I am only alive becos of wine and spite but it’s true.
Not to mention I am a Leo so I have 9 lives and will come back like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns.
They should upgrade the charges to 2nd degree murder becos it may not have premeditated but he sure did know better drunk or not smh

My husband would never becos I would haunt his ass like forever.
People think I’m lying when I say I am only alive becos of wine and spite but it’s true.
Not to mention I am a Leo so I have 9 lives and will come back like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns.
They should upgrade the charges to 2nd degree murder becos it may not have premeditated but he sure did know better drunk or not smh
Idk about the premeditated part. He did try to help her at first...

Look how fucking thin and small that cover is. How the fuck could she not open it? Was she pretty much an invalid? Tell you what, if I become so fucking weak I can't lift a 10# hot tub cover to save my own damn life then its time for me to shed my mortal coil.

Last edited:
View attachment 13226
Look how fucking thin and small that cover is. How the fuck could she not open it? Was she pretty much an invalid? Tell you what, if I become so fucking weak I can't lift a 10# hot tub cover to save my own damn life then its time for me to shed my mortal coil.

Right? At the very least, open it a crack for air. Or, I dunno, stand the fuck up.

I wonder if he blacked out. People in blackouts may seem to be functioning normally but sometimes do weird things and don't realize until they come back into their full consciousness and find something half done, or an embarrassing post on Facebook, or a burning saucepan, or a body in the hot tub.

View attachment 13226

Really cant tell just by looks. Mine looked similar and again, heavy as shit.

Also, if these become detiorated over time, develops tears in the outside covering, holes in the material, many are made of a type of material that can soak up water, become even heavier.

I’ve feinted so many times from heat. Shower, summer parking lot. It’s really random, it’ll just kinda come and go. You go light headed and wiggly and as soon as you realize you’re over heating it’s like someone just shoves you over. Try to get up, arms and legs shaking, can’t support you...fall down. Hands won’t unclench. I had a lady hold me down in a parking lot because I kept trying to get up. I get up onto my knees and face plant right back down into the concrete. I remember it all, but only the sound.

So to make a long story short...

Back