• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Law enforcement are searching for a man they say threw hot coffee on a teenage employee of a South Carolina McDonald's.

WACH FOX received the incident report from the Camden Police Department about a Dec. 22 incident at a Midlands McDonald's.

According to the report, an unidentified man driving a red Ford Focus pulled up to the drive-thru window.

He apparently asked for a large fry and a manager because he had been waiting too long. The employee at the window said “okay” before the man reportedly rolled his eyes and told the girl he did not care that she rolled her eyes at him.

When the teen told the man that she did not roll her eyes, he reportedly became obnoxious so she decided to close the window.
The report states the teen noticed a cup of coffee sitting in the car and decided not to go back to the window because she was afraid the man would possibly throw it at her.

The man continued to ask for the girl to come to the window. When she finally did, the man almost immediately removed the lid off the cup and threw the hot coffee in the girl’s face.
Video surveillance confirmed the girl's story, prompting the search for the suspect.
https://katv.com/news/offbeat/repor...e-after-waiting-too-long-for-fries-01-09-2019
1547084951253.png

I would be happy to see his arrest turn into an extreme case of police brutality. No fast food worker deserves the type of belligerence and attitude ball suckers like this guy.
When he gets caught and he will be, boil his face off in a deep fryer.
It will be a definite Improvement for his appearance and most likely his attitude

Before long fast food workers are going to be put behind bulletproof glass like cashiers at some convenience stores. sliding your food thru a small window on the counter. I'm convinced the human race is devolving into monsters of the worst kind.

the fact that his fries were not ready is not the fault of the girl at the window. His punk ass needs to wait patiently or go somewhere else.

Part of his sentence should be to work at that restaurant for six months or so.
You know, just to get a feel of what working retail/fast food hell is like.

I tell you what...pulling shit like that on anyone is an ass whipping, but pulling this shit on a girl and he's a guy!? Well let's hope she has some big brothers and he's got medical coverage!

That's not quite yet available in my area, but I'm mad for it to happen. At the moment we only have 3 delivery options: Jason's Deli, pizza, and Chinese.

The Camden Police Department said an arrest warrant was issued for Joshua Emery Noel for assault and battery second degree after they received several tips from individuals who identified Noel as the man in the surveillance video.

Noel turned himself in to police Wednesday and was given a cash surety bond of $7,500.

During an interview regarding the incident, Noel reportedly admitted to throwing the coffee at the fast food worker.
https://katv.com/news/offbeat/arres...hot-coffee-at-south-carolina-mcdonalds-worker
1547810454483.png
1547810468438.png

Back