• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
full

Here, Now - Thanks to everyone who turned up for Saturday night's podcast, and a big shout out to @Edwina Gein for jumping in and helping myself and @Old Man Metal with the show since @Jaded pussied out at the very last second.

We started off by talking about the progress that has been made regarding the site changes -- what has been completed and what is left to do. We then moved on to some of the articles that have been featured on the front page.

We haven't nailed down how we will choose the stories we talk about quite yet, but we're figuring it out. We also took some calls to varying degrees of success.

Oh! Youtube has demonetized out entire channel because of "Duplication". They didn't clarify if that was because of the years of news videos we have posted, or because of the commercials that play in the television during the podcasts. We don't make any money of the channel anyway, but don't want to not have the option... so I may just privatize all of the videos and basically start from scratch. Sucks... but wadda ya do?

I would ask "duplication of what?" but this is youtube. That one-word excuse could mean anything.

I think they're just jealous.

Any plans to return this weekend, Nov 3 ?
What about Pagan,?
More the maleficent!

I've been on a week long vacation and decided I was going to do everything I could to NOT use it by sitting online. I didd pretty good, especially since Red Dead Redemption 2 came out and made me buy a fucking PS4 Pro... but my staycation is over as of tomorrow so it will be back to business as usual.

@Pagan still around, he's just been dealing with some personal issues (he's addicted to sucking cock) and will be back with us eventually. Normal schedule should begin this Saturday. Because of the censoring Youtube has been doing lately, I may be moving off of them and going with a different streaming service out of principle.

I'm pretty sure there are monetized youtube videos of Romanian pedophiles still churning along. But small time individuals like DD? Smite Them!

I'm currently getting our Stream.me account setup and ready for streaming. May do one last Youtube podcast this Saturday.

Back