• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A newborn kitty found glued to the side of the road is getting a second chance at life thanks to the sweet Oregon man who rescued her.

Chuck Hawley, of Silverton, made the disturbing discovery while he was driving to work around.

Hawley was making his way through the busy intersection when he saw what he thought was a small box in the middle of the road.

'The cars in front of me are driving over a black thing in the road. It's going between their tires so I'm guessing it's a box,' he wrote in a Facebook post.

But when Hawley got a closer look, he realized it was just one very scared kitty.

'It's a kitten just sitting upright, shaking like a leaf,' he revealed. 'She was wet and freezing and literally glued to the road. And NO ONE STOPPED.'

Hawley knew he couldn't leave the poor kitty behind. When Hawley went to pick her up, he realized she had been glued to the road.

'So I started to pull her feet up - and it was like a rubber cement. She was glued to the road.'

'It was pretty apparent that someone had soaked her feet in glue and sort of rubbed it into the pads of her feet,' he said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6304921/Oregon-man-rescues-kitty-GLUED-busy-road.html

1540305594913.png
1540305606973.png

Last edited:
Back