• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

McVain

Just for you (and me) I have added a new profile field. Enter your Xbox GamerTag.

Now, think that's it? Nah, wouldn't have even bother telling you. What I would tell you is that I have installed a mod that collects any user who has an Xbox Live GamerTag and displays them in a functioning LeaderBoard. You can get to it through the QuickLinks above, or here:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/gxboxlive.php

Currently I am the only one in there, but if you add your gamer tag to your profile, you will show up there as well. The site runs inventory to keep new tags added and updated.

That... is... awesome! I saw it on vBulletin.org but I didn't want to bother you with it. Moocho Gracias (Probably not proper Spanish but whatever)!

Good luck catching me. ;)

Off-topic but that winking emoiticon reminds me of the wink that Paul McCartney gave reporters when he said he wouldn't do drugs again.

That... is... awesome! I saw it on vBulletin.org but I didn't want to bother you with it. Moocho Gracias (Probably not proper Spanish but whatever)!

Good luck catching me. ;)

Yeah, I have been REAL slack lately. I have not turned it on in weeks. But I go through phases like that.

I'm still not signing on Live often because of the Guitar Hero update. Red Octane acknowledged that some people are having problems with the patch leading to the 3 red lights of death. GH is pretty much the only game I feel like playing right now so I just don't sign on until something pops up on the Marketplace.

_____
Two bits of info...
A Call of Duty 3 map pack is coming soon to the marketplace. I have no idea of an actual date or price.

Disney's Discs of Tron is on it's way to the Arcade.

Last edited:
There is a rumour floating around about what the newest song packs will be for Guitar Hero 2. There are quite a few good songs this time but they are once again saying 500 points. Again... I stress that this is not yet confirmed.

Content Pack 1:
“Cowboys From Hell” - Pantera
“I Love Rock & Roll” - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
“Cochise” - Audioslave

Content Pack 2:
“Godzilla” - Blue Oyster Cult
“I Wanna Be Sedated” - The Ramones
“Sharp Dressed Man” - ZZ Top

Content Pack 3:
“Iron Man” - Black Sabbath
“Take Me Out” - Franz Ferdinand
“Smoke on the Water” - Deep Purple

There will once again be two games coming to the arcade this week. Eets: Chowdown and Pinball FX. It will cost you 800 points per game and they will be released on April 25th.

Lets hope they are better than the two that got released last week. I have some hopes for Pinball.

Last edited:
Yep, it's that time again... Arcade Wednesday. And this week we have another double feature...

bnteetschowdownlz9.jpg

Eets: Chowdown
Price: 800 points

"Eets on the PC was touted as easily one of the top indie games of 2006. Now, with Eets: Chowdown, we return to this crazy world where you must use spouting Prankster Whales, vengeful Marshomechs, Radioactive Ginseng, and tons of other crazy characters to either help or hinder you on your journey."

Features:
  • Chowdown details: This is an upgrade to Eets: Hunger. It's emotional, with three new items, 120 levels made and tweaked exclusively for hi-def on Xbox LIVE Arcade, and a new scoring and control scheme.
  • Marsho madness: Don't miss the crazy, adrenaline-rushing Eets action game, where you play co-op to keep the impending evil marshmallows at bay.
  • New levels: 120 levels made for widescreen hi-definition visplay.
  • Crazy characters: Marshomechs, Radioactive Ginseng, Superpigs, we've got an amazing host characters to help you on your way.

bntpinballfxud2.jpg

Pinball FX

"Pinball FX offers an unparalleled gaming experience for novices and experts alike. It combines the arcade thrills of traditional pinball with enhanced gameplay and exciting, innovative features not found in any other pinball game. With the power of Xbox 360â„¢ behind it, Pinball FX sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games."

Features:
  • Unparalleled realism: With realistic physics, polished presentation, and enhanced features for Xbox 360, Pinball FX is state-of-the-art arcade pinball at home.
  • Table variety: Three unique, three-dimensional tables offer different challenges and dozens of hours of play. Download more tables in the future from Xbox Live® Marketplace to expand your pinball library.
  • Balanced challenges: As your skills increase, the tables grow more complicated, offering more difficult challenges as you get better.
  • Xbox Live Vision Camera: Control the flippers with your arms via the Camera, or just chat with your opponent in real-time as you go head to head online.

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see what they have done with Catan. What a great board game. Finally, my 360 will be powered up after a long time gathering dust. :)

Here's some info on the Catan release...

"Brush up on your plans for expansion and hone your trading strategies because "Catan" is coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 this Wednesday, May 2 at 0900 GMT (2:00 a.m. Pacific).

"Catan" from Big Huge Games is the Xbox LIVE Arcade edition of the legendary multiplayer board game Settlers of Catan. With over 10 million units sold, Settlers of Catan is one of the most popular board games to hail from Europe, and has been translated into twenty-five languages from the original German.

"Catan" for Xbox LIVE Arcade puts players in the role of colonists on a newly discovered island, where they vie for control of valuable territory and resources through strategy and trading. The game can be learned in just minutes, but will challenge players of all skill levels, even the experts!

Klaus Teuber, creator of the original Settlers of Catan board game, had this to say about the collaboration with Big Huge Games: "I had no doubts that Brian Reynolds would do a great job, and the first version of the game exceeded my highest expectations. The AI is so clever that I even lost several games in a row! Hands down, this game for the Xbox LIVE Arcade is an amazing achievement."

"Catan" will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone.

Game Features

• Learn As You Play tutorial, making the game instantly accessible even to players who have never played "Settlers of Catan" before
  • All New 3D "Living World" Board
  • Play against any combination of 13 historical personalities such as Alexander, Cleopatra and Tokugawa, which provide a range of play styles and difficulty levels that will test players' wits and strategy
  • Fans of the board game will enjoy the inclusion of popular house rules like Friendly Robber and Friendly Resources
  • Multiplayer gameplay over Xbox LIVE for up to 4 players
  • The ability to taunt opponents with engaging animations and use emotes to compliment (or belittle!) the opposition over Xbox LIVE
  • Voice Chat enabled
  • Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points

More information is available at http://www.xbox.com/games/livearcade and http://www.catanlive.com "

Coming this Thursday for 800 points... A Gears of War map pack containing 4 new maps.

"Bullet Marsh: In this Kryll-infested swamp, an old generator still powers the area lights. A few stray bullets could easily knock out the generator, leaving combatants to fend for themselves against the Kryll.

Garden: This overgrown and crumbling conservatory still has a working fertilization and pesticide system. This system can pose a serious hazard to anyone who ventures into the greenhouse without first venting the air.

Process: Teams must fight for control of this subterranean Imulsion processing plant, still active despite the cessation of the Pendulum wars.

Subway: Timgad's Central Subway station used to serve as a central hub for commuters. Now the tunnels are crawling with Locust."

NOTE: If you wait until Sept. 3rd, the map pack will be free.

This week... 3 games for the price of two.

bntcatanxh1.jpg

Catan
Price: 800

"Catan, based on the best-selling board game "Settlers of Catan," places you in the role of a colonist on a newly discovered imaginary island. Through strategy and trading, vie for control with other players over the territory and resources of this uncharted wilderness.

Compete online with your friends from around the world, or go up against a computer personality. Features include an all-new 3-D "Living World" environment and robust computer gameplay to challenge all skill levels—even the experts!

Catan is addictive fun for all ages, taking just minutes to learn and a lifetime to master!"

Features:
  • New version: Enjoy the Xbox LIVE® Arcade version of the world's most popular Eurogame, "Settlers of Catan" with an all-new 3-D "Living World" board.
  • Difficulty levels: Play against historical personalities including Alexander, Cleopatra, and Tokugawa—a challenge to all skill levels, even experts! Also included is a "Learn As You Play" tutorial.
  • House rules: Use popular house rules including Friendly Robber and Friendly Resources.
  • Dice roll options: Choose from Randomized, Dice Deck with re-shuffling options.
  • Multiplayer interaction: Taunt your opponents with engaging animations and emotes.
  • Online support: Engane in multiplayer on Xbox LIVE (1-4 players, limited to one player per console) with Voice Chat enabled.

bntcentipedegz9.jpg

CENTIPEDE / MILLIPEDE
Price: 400

"Atari's Centipede® is easy to learn, but the tension builds relentlessly as the game progresses. Destroy the Centipede as it moves faster and faster through a colorful mushroom field, as well as protect yourself from a deadly Flea and a ferocious Spider.

As with Centipede, Atari's Millipede® is easy to learn, but the tension builds relentlessly as the game progresses. You'll find many more bugs and the ability to start at higher levels. "

Features:
  • Hi-def experience: The game includes support for 4:3 and 16:9 aspects rations, including HDTV.
  • Graphic upgrade: Start playing with full-screen anti-aliasing and Dolby Digital surround sound.
  • Xbox 360 extras: See the top scores on the Xbox LIVE® Leaderboards and score 12 achievements.
  • Arcade download: You can download the game onto your Memory Unit and take your game with you.

Last edited:
Apparently, Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe is coming to the arcade soon and Double Dragon will be on the arcade this comings Wednesday.

huh

Microsoft tightens Marketplace region controls
Xbox 360 manufacturer to crack down on users downloading content intended for other countries.
By Brendan Sinclair, GameSpot
Posted May 4, 2007 1:35 pm PT

The Xbox 360 Spring Update is almost here, and it will bring with it more than just achievement notifications and MSN Messenger compatibility. According to a post on the GamerScore Blog of Microsoft's global gaming marketing team, the update will also tighten the territorial controls for downloadable content on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Not all downloadable content is available in all countries. For example, the recently released Gears of War map pack is not available in Germany, while movies and TV shows from the Xbox Live Marketplace have been licensed for download only within the US. As a result, some Xbox Live users have set up dummy accounts with foreign addresses in order to access content otherwise unavailable in their home region.

After the Spring Update is applied, Porcaro said users will not be able to download region-restricted content if their account information does not match the country where they actually are. However, such users will still be able to access content intended for their current region.

"Some of our contracts and agreements with content partners, particularly in the area of entertainment, restrict in which countries we may make certain content available," explained John Porcaro, senior group manager in charge of the marketing team's community and communications. "There are a number of reasons for these restrictions, including legal rights and regulations. In addition, various countries such as Germany have regulations when it comes to what content is acceptable for distribution to their residents."

Despite those limitations, Porcaro said that Microsoft has a general policy of trying to distribute content globally but noted that it isn't always possible.

I was always afraid I would get banned if I downloaded content from outside my region. So I wont miss being able to do it.

Info on six new games that will appear on the Xbox Arcade this year...

"More Exciting Titles Coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade

The Xbox LIVE Arcade library, now 58 games strong and growing, continues to expand and provide every type of gamer with accessible, pick-up-and-play game experiences. An electrifying lineup of racing games, card and board games, and both original and classic action games will be coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade in the future, including the following (not in chronological order of release):

• · “Mad Tracks.â€￾ This 3-D racing party game from Load Inc. and D3Publisher recalls all the fun of playing with toy cars from childhood. Up to four players can race micro cars in a variety of gameplay modes in familiar settings such as a living room, a restaurant and a toy store.
  • · “Rush’n Attack.â€￾ Also known as “Green Beret,â€￾ from Konami Digital Entertainment Inc., this is a faithful next-generation update of this classic coin-op arcade title where the player assumes the role of a special forces agent sent behind enemy lines to infiltrate an enemy military complex and free captured prisoners of war.
  • · “Soltrio Solitaire.â€￾ From Silver Creek Entertainment, this is a collection of 18 different solitaire games, offering co-op and competitive two-player solitaire game modes.
  • · “Spyglass Board Games.â€￾ From Strange Flavour Ltd. and Freeverse, this offers classic versions of the world’s most beloved board games, including chess, checkers, mancala and reversi, as well as the ability to enjoy video chat with friends via the Xbox LIVE Vision camera.
  • · “Street Trace:NYC.â€￾ This is a hover board racing and arena battle game from Gaia Industries Inc. set against the urban wasteland of future New York City. Make your mark on the leaderboards in intense eight-player action over Xbox LIVE, or battle at home through split-screen or single-player tournaments.
  • · “Undertow.â€￾ This is a fast-paced action shooter from Chair Entertainment Group that thrusts players underwater as they battle for control of the oceans, and features a robust single player/co-op campaign and up to 16-player multiplayer action over Xbox LIVE."

Sorry for the laziness but yes, there was a release this week...

bntdoubledragonrw3.jpg

Double Dragon
Price: 400

"One or two players jump into action in Double Dragon. Fight, leap, and climb your way through large scrolling levels. Fight your way past members of the Black Warriors using a range of fighting moves and specials such as Flying Kicks, Elbows, and Head butts.

Pick up weapons or grab them from enemies including baseball bats, whips, knives, barrels, and dynamite. Each level has an boss to defeat. After defeating the ultimate boss, Jimmy and Billy fight it out to see who walks away with the girl."

Features:
  • Combat moves: Use powerful attacks such as punches, elbow smashes, kicks, flying kicks, spinning backward kicks, and head butts.
  • Weapons: Wield lethal weapons like whips, baseball bats, throwing knives, dynamite, rocks, barrels, and crates.

Also:

Forza 2 and Blacksite: Area 51 are out now. As well as the Crackdown update and downloadable content.

Last edited:
"Xbox LIVE Arcade Intern Project Game Aegis Wing Launches This Week as Free Gift to Gamers

REDMOND, Wash. — May 14, 2007 — This Wednesday, team up with up to three of your friends and prepare yourselves for intense side-scrolling, sci-fi shooting action in “Aegis Wing.” Originally conceived by three Microsoft Corp. interns over the course of a summer, “Aegis Wing” will be available for free to all Xbox LIVE® Silver and Gold members in North America for a limited time. “Aegis Wing” will be available for download on Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360™ beginning Wednesday, May 16, at 2 a.m. PDT.

“Aegis Wing” is a 2-D side-scrolling space shooter that combines epic space combat with fantastic visuals, and is set to a rich symphonic soundtrack. It is set in the year 2105, when humanity must flee a dying Earth for the distant world Europa. But this new home is soon threatened by a powerful alien race, the Araxia. With stolen Araxian technology, the Europa fleet develops an experimental star fighter and assigns four ace pilots to test it. The Aegis Wing is born, and it becomes your mission to wield this new technology as humanity’s last hope for survival.

Up to four players can play together either locally or over Xbox LIVE to defeat waves of nefarious Araxian ships and bosses, and can even combine spacecraft in two-, three- or four-ship formations to access powerful Super Weapons.

“Aegis Wing” was originally conceived by three students – Scott Brodie, Danny Dyer and Matt Monson – during a summer internship at Xbox LIVE Arcade. The students worked in tandem with Carbonated Games – the creators of fan-favorite, UNO® – to bring the game to the Xbox LIVE Arcade community. The full version of “Aegis Wing” is being released on Xbox LIVE Arcade free of charge and will be available for a limited time.

Game Features

Game features include the following:

* Amazing environmental art
* Full symphonic soundtrack
* Up to four-player simultaneous cooperative multiplayer gameplay, either locally on the same Xbox 360 console or over Xbox LIVE*
* Ability to attach your ship to your wingmen’s spacecraft to gain the “turret” ability and increase the firepower of the Super Weapons
* Four Super Weapons: the Hades Beam (wreaks total destruction), the Gorgon Burst (wipes out incoming fire and disables enemy spacecraft with an electromagnetic pulse), the Arcus Missile (a heat-seeking missile) and the Lambda Shield (deflects incoming fire back at enemies)
* Six epic missions and several memorable boss encounters to fight through "

I just got an X-Box 360. I hope to get the internet at my apartment soon so that I can start talking crap to 10 year olds from around the world.

Shit! I keep forgetting to update this.

*runs around gathering resources*

Hey CHUD/Commando... Good luck getting the internet hooked up man. It would be great if you did. We would just about have enough people here to have some DD matches. Or at least a team. hahaha

Tomorrow's arcade release...

bntmadtracksml5.jpg

Mad Tracks

"Rev it up in Mad Tracks, an action-packed toy-car racing game. Races take place in everyday environments such as toy stores, mini golf parks, and restaurants. Extra challenges add to this car arcade party game's fast-moving fun. Play with friends on a split-screen, and gather up to 12 crazy achievements."

Features:
  • Crazy arcade-style fun: Remember the toy cars you used to play with, setting up tracks around the house and racing around chair legs? Mad Tracks is an arcade toy-car racing game that sets up its tracks in places like restaurants, toy stores, and miniature golf courses for that extra level of racing difficulty and fun.
  • Fun challenges: Six races, 9 mini-games and up to 12 original achievements will keep you racing.
  • Cool options: Twelve different cars and 12 different power-ups, including rockets and oil slicks, keep the racing fresh.
  • Multiple modes: There are lots of ways to play including Arcade Mode (both Solo and Split Screen), Championship Mode, and 4-player Live Mode complete with in-game audio chat, multiple leaderboards and weekly resets.
  • Downloads: There's a try before you buy demo, 2 free Gamerpics, and soon, 2 new craze-packed downloadable add-ons of 15 challenges each.

Last edited:
What a wanker I am.
I bought Rainbow Six:Vegas in December. I hadnt til this weekend - bothered to play it to a huge degree, I just did the first level and some deathmatches. I lost out....
What a moron.
This game is probably my favorite 360 title so far... yep.. better than Gears..

I'm just happy we finally got 5 Gamertags in the Leaderboard. :p

I have not turned on my Xbox in awhile. Just kinda got burned out. But not just with the console, with the PC as well. I'm sure I'll be back on soon enough.

Hey CHUD/Commando... Good luck getting the internet hooked up man. It would be great if you did. We would just about have enough people here to have some DD matches. Or at least a team. hahaha
I'll definitely let you guys know when I do.

I've been slacking again. I'm going to go back to the date in which I made the last update and work my way back up...

The last 3 arcade releases:

bntpacmanchampionshipzr6.jpg

PAC-MAN Championship Edition

"PAC-MAN returns in this enhanced version of the all-time classic videogame! PAC-MAN Championship Editionâ„¢ brings you back to those classic days of pizza parlors and arcades with the first brand new mazes released in more than 26 years. Think you can break your old record? With mazes that dynamically change shape during play, new timed game modes, and high-definition graphics, it's time to experience the evolution of PAC-MAN and play the Championship Edition now!"

Features:
  • A brand new game: PAC-MAN Championship Edition was created specially for the first-ever Xbox 360â„¢ PAC-MAN World Championship held in New York City in 2007. Now you can play the Championship Edition on Xbox LIVE®.
  • New mazes and game modes: All-new mazes feature great gameplay challenges. Try the Darkness Course where maze walls are invisible and only the area around PAC-MAN and the ghosts can be seen. Or check out the Freeway Course, a high-speed challenge where everything moves at twice normal speed.
  • Enhanced environments: The traditional PAC-MAN look has been completely updated with a new, modern high-definition look and new soundtracks.
  • Achievements: Earn 12 new achievements and up to 200 Gamerscore points while taking on the challenge of PAC-MAN Championship Edition.

bntprinceofpersiadj8.jpg

Prince of Persia Classic

"Prince of Persia® Classic is a remake of the original 1989 title, often referred to as THE game that kick-started the platforming genre. This new version features updated character designs, animations, visuals, and lighting effects, all transforming the game into a fresh, close to 3-dimensional look. New traps, puzzles, enemies, and achievements add to the excitement. It's time to save the princess from her terrible fate!"

Features:
  • Updated and enhanced: All the character designs, animations, controls, and visuals have been completely updated to stunning effect.
  • New content: In addition to the graphic refresh, new puzzles, enemies, and even helpful checkpoints further augment the classic experience.
  • Athleticism and swordplay: Run, jump, and climb, showcasing your character's athleticism, and buckle your swash with exciting sword battles.
  • Three game modes: Normal Mode requires you to complete the game as fast as possible, with saves at the end of each level. Time Attack has you starting from the beginning if you fail to save the princess after the allotted sixty minutes. And Survival Mode challenges you to complete the entire game without dying. Good luck.
  • Achievements: Twelve achievements are available, ranging from the simple (finding the sword in the first level) to the truly difficult (finding all the potions in the game, or finishing the game without dying).

bntbandofbugspw0.jpg

Band of Bugs

"Maal is an unhappy bug who needs structure and a purpose in his life, so he joins the royal army under the tutelage of the battle-hardened mantis warrior Tiernan. Now, he must begin his quest to save the Queen and the kingdom. NinjaBee's Band of Bugs puts you in Maal's shoes … er, footpads, and sets you in the middle of a fast-playing, accessible, tactical strategy game designed specifically for Xbox LIVE® Arcade. This turn-based tactics game expands the genre by providing a unique Level Editor, allowing gamers to create levels and play them online with friends."

Features:
  • Tasty tactics: One of the few turn-based tactics games available, Band of Bugs provides gameplay deep enough to be satisfying to established fans of the genre, but friendly enough to appeal to all types of casual gamers.
  • Multiple game modes: The game includes a story-based campaign and stand-alone missions as well as several unique multiplayer modes: Elimination, Escape, and Capture.
  • Create your own levels: The game has fifty levels, but also features a Level Editor allowing you to design custom scenarios and play them solo or over Xbox LIVE with your friends.

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm getting my shit back together again now and will begin updating regularly again if everything goes alright.

Some of the recent arcade releases...

bannerdefaultyt8.jpg

Golden Axe
Price: 400 points

"Three mighty heroes have a score to settle with the evil Death Adder in this classic action game, now adapted for Xbox LIVE® Arcade. As a powerful fighter, a female Amazon, or a mighty dwarf, fight through Adder's henchmen with weapon and magic attacks, or ride the fearsome, fire-breathing dragon in Golden Axe."

Features:

• Enhanced graphics and sound: Relive all those classic arcade moments with an adaptation of one of the most important arcade games released. Golden Axe is one of SEGA's most treasured brands, and they've treated this classic well, with updated graphics and sound effects.
  • Leaderboards: Two high score leaderboards are used, one for Normal, and one for Hardcore play.
  • Multiplayer capability: Now you and a friend can join in on the action.
  • Achievements: Twelve new achievements are included to master, ranging from the easy such as playing every character, to the difficult, such as winning the game without having to use a continue.

_________
bannerdefaultic5.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog

"Sonic, the fastest blue hedgehog on earth, will rocket through hair-raising loop-de-loops and take dizzying dives past bubbling lava, waterfalls and more in Sonic the Hedgehog Arcade. Gather up the rings and stop Dr.Eggman's (aka Dr. Robotnik) schemes for world domination!"

Features:

• Enhanced version: Newly enhanced graphics bring this 1991 console classic to life as never before. Once again, you can thrill to Sonic's adventures, but this time in an updated environment.
  • Leaderboards: Top Score leaderboards are there to keep track of your progress.
  • All new achievements: Twelve new achievements, range from simple such as clearing the Green Hill Zone or collecting one hundred rings, to more challenging, such as trying to complete the game without losing a life.

_________
bntbombermanhd4.jpg

Bomberman Live

"Bomberman has gone live—Xbox LIVE®! The pioneering party game, which has appeared in over 60 iterations on all major game consoles, now comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade as Bomberman Live. Drop bombs with reckless abandon and blast your enemies into oblivion! Compete with up to eight players online as you battle through eight exotic arenas with your own customized Bomberman. Unleash your fury in ongoing tournaments to prove you're the best."

Features:

• Fun-filled online play: Up to eight players can compete online in a single arena. Choose from any of eight all new arenas and start dropping your bombs, kick fiery surprises across the arena, and send your enemies to their doom.
  • Tournament play: Ongoing tournaments will allow you to compete globally to determine who's the best Bomberman of all.
  • Your own personal Bomberman: Each Bomberman can have a custom head or hat, facial expressions and features, and a costume. There are over 10,000 custom possibilities, so you may never see another Bomberman exactly like yours!
  • Classic gameplay updated: One of the greatest game series of all time comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade. Take control of your customized Bomberman and use your bombs to knock out your opponents, discover upgrades, and dominate the arena.

_________
bannerdefaulttd3.jpg

Yie Ar Kung-Fu

"Oolong has spent his entire life training for the Martial Arts Championship. The Championship has attracted masters of different disciplines, all fighting to be named champion. In Yie Ar Kung-Fu®, Oolong must use his own fighting moves and face masters of the throwing shuriken, nunchaku, bo, chain, and more to fulfill his destiny. With enhanced graphics, hand-painted backgrounds, and new achievements, this classic fighting game is sure to test your skills. Will you fight like a tiger or run away in shame?"

Features:

• Classic gameplay: Authentic original gameplay of the arcade classic.
  • Enhanced game elements: Play with the original arcade graphics or go enhanced with stunning hand-painted models and backgrounds. All the music and sound effects have been digitally enhanced to provide a richer, deeper gaming experience.
  • Leaderboards: All-time and weekly high score leaderboards.
  • Achievements: Twelve achievements provide up to 200 gamer points for your Gamerscore.

Coming this Tuesday to the arcade... Wing Commander Arena and Super Contra.

"Wing Commander Arena will cost 800 points and includes features such as:

• The first Xbox LIVE Arcade title featuring multiplayer gameplay for up to 16 players over Xbox LIVE
  • Four gameplay modes: Single Player, Multiplayer Team, Free for All, and Duel
  • Players can choose from 18 different ships that can be customized with cloaking devices, mines, energy weapons, missiles and more!
  • Skill-based matchmaking for ranked games
  • Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore

Super Contra will cost 400 points and includes features such as:

• Two gameplay modes: single player or two player co-op, either locally on the same Xbox 360 or over Xbox LIVE
  • Players can choose to play with either the original graphics or the enhanced graphics
  • Compete for the weekly and all time high scores on the Leaderboards
  • Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore
"

Back