• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The woman was hiking with her Labrador named Abby on the Ridge Trail when she encountered the coyotes and retreated to the safety of a nearby tree while her dog stood on the ground below, she said in the 911 call.

While speaking with the dispatcher, the woman said that at least one coyote was about 400 feet away and staring at her and her dog.
I want you to obviously stay away from them as best as you can,” the dispatcher said.

As she waited for first responders, she could be heard in the 911 call yelling down from the tree, warning people approaching about the coyotes.

A Saugus fire crew assisted the woman when they arrived at the scene.

“We don’t recall ever having to respond to rescue someone from wild animals,” Saugus Dep. Fire Chief Thomas D’Eon said. “This is new.”

In wake of the encounter, officials are warning hikers to keep an eye out for coyotes and other animals in the area.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/whdh.c...ail-as-coyotes-eyes-her-and-her-dog-down/amp/

I've been within 10 feet of a live wild coyote. And the only reason it got that close to me was I didn't say anything until it did get that close.

Two differences: first, I wasn't scared of it. Second, since I was quail hunting on the desert I had a 12 gauge in my hands.

--Al

Damn I want pictures of her perched in the tree in terror.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

THIS is the kind of shit Facebook Live should be used for.

My Dad has had some not so great encounters with coyotes before. His motorcycle broke down in the middle of nowhere one night, and he had a pack of coyotes showing way more interest in him than he was comfortable with. To the point that he fired a couple of warning shots to back them away. He's spent his whole life growing up in and around the woods, so I know he doesn't spook easily. He said watching them gather, then silently suss him up and position themselves all around him (like they do when they're about to take down prey) was not an experience he has any interest in repeating.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back