• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/wo...awl-in-chick-fil-a-drive-thru-video/730780789
[....]
According to police, officers were called to the Chick-fil-A on Bill Kennedy Way SE just after 9 a.m. because of the fight.
[....]
A short time later, police said, they were called to Eloise Court SE for another dispute.

Investigators said both the suspect and the victim met with police and explained that they had been involved in the altercation at Chick-fil-A.

The suspect who pulled out the gun -- who was later identified as 24-year-old Vonshay Redding -- told police she has an ongoing dispute with the victim.

Police at the scene said both women had “visible lacerations.”

A gun matching the description of the weapon used during the dispute at Chick-fil-A was located in the vehicle in which Redding was riding, police said.

Redding was arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
[....]

Worst thing in the world to do during a fight is to pull out a gun and not use it.
You are telling your opponent how scared and powerless you feel.
May as well just say beat me to a fine slurry.

Also the only thing worth fighting for a Chik-Fil-A are peach milkshakes when in season.

The fucking gun is not your first option, it's the last option. It isn't for display purposes, in fact I prefer it be a surprise. Most of all, deadly force should not be in the hands of people who haven't the patience to get through a drive-in line.

Back