• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Garner Police are investigating a stabbing that left a woman and a baby injured on Friday morning, according to officials.

Police responded to a stabbing call at an apartment on Shady Lawn Court around 2:30 a.m. Police found a woman and a 1-year-old child suffering from injuries.

“The baby was screaming, so I picked up the little girl and I took her upstairs and put her in a blanket and went down to sit with the mom until the ambulance got here,” said a neighbor. The neighbor said the victim and her 1-year-old goddaughter were covered in blood from stab wounds.

Police were searching for the person responsible. Investigators said Rhoderick Walden, 49, is the suspect they’re looking for.

Garner Police said the stabbing was a domestic dispute and the victims suffered non-life threatening injuries and should recover from their wounds.
1588061420756.png

Last edited:
View attachment 34855
“The baby was screaming, so I picked up the little girl and I took her upstairs and put her in a blanket and went down to sit with the mom until the ambulance got here,” said a neighbor.

Apparently didn't notice the baby's injuries?

RHODERICK WALDEN
Offender Number:0420185
Inmate Status:ACTIVE

spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
Incarceration Status:ACTIVETotal Incarceration Term:8 YEARS 12 MONTHS
Conviction Date:01/06/2023Projected Release Date:07/02/2026
Primary Crime:AWDWISI (PRINCIPAL)

Back