• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
If there ever was a time for the tongue in cheek, biting satirical remake of the old tale by a witty Irishman [that is probably much closer to the truth of the idea and ideals] it's now. This is the first book about Liz the green witch and her activism with the Animals and downtrodden. Teres a couple after although the author didn't take this where I would have liked to have seen it he does a good job creating this alternate universe and there are many points and scenes you think about and be haunted with later throughout the series.

I love the whole Wicked series.

And Maguire’s other stuff, too.
[doublepost=1515117372,1515117308][/doublepost]
If there ever was a time for the tongue in cheek, biting satirical remake of the old tale by a witty Irishman [that is probably much closer to the truth of the idea and ideals] it's now. This is the first book about Liz the green witch and her activism with the Animals and downtrodden. Teres a couple after although the author didn't take this where I would have liked to have seen it he does a good job creating this alternate universe and there are many points and scenes you think about and be haunted with later throughout the series.

The tiger scene in the Philosophy Club. Eeeek!!!!

I love the whole Wicked series.

And Maguire’s other stuff, too.
[doublepost=1515117372,1515117308][/doublepost]

The tiger scene in the Philosophy Club. Eeeek!!!!
but again, the stupidity and decadence that created it, I think one of the parts of many that got me was the momma Pig and the sickly piglet and the shocking crystal Cat!!!

I've got all but the first book somewhere around this book repository I call a home....

I will be happy to share via mail. Just PM me.

I love sharing books. <3

I enjoyed it immensely when it first came out.
Love the musical as well.

Been reading waaaaay too much of late

Back