• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I used to work in a restaurant with a girl who read here religiously and she got me hooked. That was around 8 or 9 years ago and I've been reading ever since. No matter how awful the story may be, the sense that people truly care and the comments are always a comfort to me, whether angry, sympathetic, thought provoking, or just irreverent and hilarious. I finally grew a pair and worked up the nerve to join last year.

I used to work in a restaurant with a girl who read here religiously and she got me hooked. That was around 8 or 9 years ago...
Wow! 8 or 9 years! What was it like back then? Was it just as demented or funny? Cause times have changed. Was Nell even here?

Wow! 8 or 9 years! What was it like back then? Was it just as demented or funny? Cause times have changed. Was Nell even here?

I'll have been here 8 years officially in March. I lurked for a few months before that.

It was different. Alot quieter. You could refresh for hours and not get one new thread. The people were here for discussion and sick stuff, not so much child crime. That ramped up after Casey Anthony.

And my mom watched Cops and America's Most Wanted all the time when I was a kid so I guess it only natural I too have an interest in fucked up shit.
I can relate
I came from a mother who was driving with a friend one quiet night, wooded area with a slight mist of rain. Her friend said it was a nice night for a walk, my mom said it's a nice night for a murder. That was my Mom. She preferred true crime stuff on tv (like america's most wanted) and true crime books. One day I got into her books. You know if a book is about some sadistic fucker you know it's going to be an interesting read. I don't know why.
My interest in crimes against children, which is what brought me here began on facebook a year after I had my youngest daughter. (she's 3 now) My news feed used to be mostly farmville crap, or pictures of puppies n kittens.. bullshit stuff. Someone posted about a baby who was left in a car seat in the crib for 8 days and I'm like wtfff..(I didn't realize that was kind of an old one). Then there was another one and another one and I'm like wtf is going on out there in this fucked up world so I had to go looking.. and still looking.

I can relate
I came from a mother who was driving with a friend one quiet night, wooded area with a slight mist of rain. Her friend said it was a nice night for a walk, my mom said it's a nice night for a murder. That was my Mom. She preferred true crime stuff on tv (like america's most wanted) and true crime books. One day I got into her books. You know if a book is about some sadistic fucker you know it's going to be an interesting read. I don't know why.
My interest in crimes against children, which is what brought me here began on facebook a year after I had my youngest daughter. (she's 3 now) My news feed used to be mostly farmville crap, or pictures of puppies n kittens.. bullshit stuff. Someone posted about a baby who was left in a car seat in the crib for 8 days and I'm like wtfff..(I didn't realize that was kind of an old one). Then there was another one and another one and I'm like wtf is going on out there in this fucked up world so I had to go looking.. and still looking.
Glad you found us.
I enjoy your posts and input.

I am here because I love these people.

Well, most of them. I have been told I should absent myself because I am too tender-hearted. But yeah.

Being kind is not a character flaw.

I came here, after researching Eren Tobin. He slaughtered his German girlfriend, Maria who was 19 and pregnant to him.

I'd never heard of the site before but I was instantly hooked. A bunch of solid people sharing thoughts, opinions and judgements on crimes and a few other topics. Politics is more my bag than true crime, but I find the site utterly fascinating - and the people on it.

I am here because I love myself and I just cannot stand to be away from myself for over 5 minutes.
nancy boy...
[doublepost=1471668753,1471668123][/doublepost]Sought the prison address of an inmate unjustly convicted of a crime he was proven to not have committed, e has been only to find he has been released. Google brought me to this website, only to find illiterate critical thinkers who know nothing about the truth of the case. Now I'm imprisoned and forced to fight my way out. Those who stick around are just trolls or people who feel impotent in their real lives and need to get the last word.

nancy boy...
[doublepost=1471668753,1471668123][/doublepost]Sought the prison address of an inmate unjustly convicted of a crime he was proven to not have committed, e has been only to find he has been released. Google brought me to this website, only to find illiterate critical thinkers who know nothing about the truth of the case. Now I'm imprisoned and forced to fight my way out. Those who stick around are just trolls or people who feel impotent in their real lives and need to get the last word.

5266659-8150118267-1030b.gif

nancy boy...

You're kind of a cunt aren't you? :finger:
I am...yes...no...I have never been in a chatroom. I am wrong. You are right. forgive me. I was posing as someone i am not. I am sorry to have offended you. It will not happen again. I am Jack from Wisconsin, 62 years old. I did nt mean what i posted. I have changed. Thank you for holding me accountable. Seriously.

I'm here cause I found this site following the Abigail Williams/Libby German case, and think it is the KOOLEST site I ever came across with all the trophies, etc and koolest ppl on here too! But I have always been interested in true crime stories because they are like trying to solve a puzzle, and are a mystery. The Black Dahlia, the JonBenet Ramsey case, etc. I took a class in Social Ethnicity of crime, everyone the class was a police officer except for me and one other person, and I took another crime class, forgot what that one was called an interesting theory we discussed was how detectives sometimes seem to appear to display a 6th sense in "knowing" exactly where to look for evidence. Something, not training, tells them where to look. But we did touch on that and an actual example of it. Kind of like when you tell yourself or catch yourself saying "Something told me"....not to do that or to do that.

I'm here cause I found this site following the Abigail Williams/Libby German case, and think it is the KOOLEST site I ever came across with all the trophies, etc and koolest ppl on here too! But I have always been interested in true crime stories because they are like trying to solve a puzzle, and are a mystery. The Black Dahlia, the JonBenet Ramsey case, etc. I took a class in Social Ethnicity of crime, everyone the class was a police officer except for me and one other person, and I took another crime class, forgot what that one was called an interesting theory we discussed was how detectives sometimes seem to appear to display a 6th sense in "knowing" exactly where to look for evidence. Something, not training, tells them where to look. But we did touch on that and an actual example of it. Kind of like when you tell yourself or catch yourself saying "Something told me"....not to do that or to do that.

I totally believe in intuition. We have neuronal tissue in places other than our brains. That's probably where "gut instinct" comes from.

If I don't read, my fucking brain rots. This forum is a nice word snack.

There is no greater horror than what real life humans are capable of.

I saw way too many turtles fucking today, thankyou DD retrospective.

I'm not a criminal, but I find criminals and their crimes very interesting, which is why I am here. Opposites attract I guess. I suppose that I would be in really deep shit if I ever met a hot criminal that planned on murdering me in my sleep.

I was searching for a story on the murder of a high school friend that took place in my home town of Sutherlin, OR. While I couldn't find anything in Kim's murder, I found a link to another murder that took place there. I clicked it (http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/gabriel-scott-riley-is-a-killing-pyro.5841/), read the thread and started looking at more stuff. Nell and FrayedKnot's messages hooked me and I stayed.

Boy, am I glad!

I usually run people off.....

I’m really here because I can express how bad I want to murder degenerates for doing all types of sick shit, and I’m not judged because of it. Thanks DD for not being judgmental assholes!
You are right. We are not judgmental assholes, we're just assholes.

Latest posts

Back