• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Last movie I watched was last year. Madagascar 3. Seriously.

This still makes me giggle:

Star Trek: Into Darkness

We all enjoyed it. For a non-fan of the original Star Trek, Abrams' reboot is really well-done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, me, too [MENTION=3446]Tundratot[/MENTION].
I prefer Trek over Wars. I was immensely pleased over this, depsite the facr Abrams FUCKED us with Lost.
So yeah, go see Star Trek. Do it, do it now.

Star Trek: Into Darkness

We all enjoyed it. For a non-fan of the original Star Trek, Abrams' reboot is really well-done.

I saw it on Wednesday, though i'm still not sure if i like it more than his first.
I'll have to assimilate it properly.
Still good though. Benedict Cumberbatch has bags of talent, he played Professor Stephen Hawking in a film about his life.

Crazylove - It's about to be removed from Netflix and I've heard many good things about it. I came away with some mixed feelings about it.

I watched 7 Days last night. A man tortures the man who raped and murdered his 8 yr old daughter over a span of 7 days. The American remake is called Tortured.

Both are good movies.

EDIT: The girl isn't tortured over 7 days, her murderer is.

Last edited:
Broken City. It was ok. Before that I saw Man w/ the Iron Fists. Russel Crowe was fucking hilarious in that movie.

my fave movie is Brians Song(the original one) and it was on lastnight and I watched it and I bawled my head off again like I always do

Last edited:
I've never watched it.

'Game of Thrones' is a great show. I'm watching it right now as I write this :smile2:

The last movie I seen was the new Star Trek. So much fun, I really liked it but wish it was just a little shorter - it was pushing 3hrs which is to long for me.

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter! Watched it last night; it helps if you smoke a lot, or consume an adult beverage.
This excellent trailer will have you running to Netflix! (sorry about the ad)

Forget that hack Van Helsi;ng, for true extermination of the fanged undead believers turn to the one and only sandaled slayer, Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter. Having returned to Earth for the eagerly anticipated Second Coming, Jesus finds his bid to judge the living interrupted by a horde of angry bloodsuckers who possess the ability to walk in daylight. Of course even Jesus needs a hand now and then when it comes to battling the legions of the undead, and Mexican wrestling hero El Santo is more than eager to pitch in and do his part to ensure a safe Judgment Day

Attachments

• Jesus_Christ_Vampire_Hunter.jpg
    Jesus_Christ_Vampire_Hunter.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by a moderator:
Well shit. I think I posted the whole film. I don't know what I'm doing today. Or any other day for that matter. I'm going back to bed.

I love my road movies this tops Vanishing point in one respect..the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T one sexy car, i'd like to own one some day.

Back