• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm rocking Farmville right now. Pretty sweet. Lvl 40.

40 is pretty good. I used to play that all the time, stopped for burnout, and tried to start again but cant remember my harvest time properly, everything is dead. I can't even remember a 4 hour grow on time. So I just do the current novelties it puts out (i.e. nursery) and send shit to others so they can get theirs done. I have gotten into the farming ones that my stuff doesn't die and is there a week later if thats when I finally remember that I haven't played it for that long. Country Life I like a lot, but it is different than most other farm games. Not FB oriented, I still mope around on my Morrowind, stealing where and when I can.

Ok, I don't really like the new experimental research ship download on Mass Effect 2... at least it's not an integral part of the game like the tank was in Mass Effect.

Ok, I don't really like the new experimental research ship download on Mass Effect 2... at least it's not an integral part of the game like the tank was in Mass Effect.

I agree, though I liked the tank. I felt like scanning the planet was about as interesting as watching automated scripts run at work.

The Passing DLC for Left4Dead2 is really good, just really short. Just finished a 2 day marathon playing it...

The Passing DLC for Left4Dead2 is really good, just really short. Just finished a 2 day marathon playing it...

I agree, it's a lot of fun, though I had hoped for a bit more involvement from the former heroes.

However, any issues I have with the actual campaign in content are overshadowed by how awesome the new "Mutations" are for increasing replayability.

Halo Reach beta is out today. Can't download it though because Xbox live is down. Yet again, MS wasn't prepared for another big rollout.

Halo Reach beta is out today. Can't download it though because Xbox live is down. Yet again, MS wasn't prepared for another big rollout.

Live's been down a lot lately. As for Halo, a decent game but a series that hit its limit a long time ago with me. I'll stick to shooting zombies.

Live's been down a lot lately. As for Halo, a decent game but a series that hit its limit a long time ago with me. I'll stick to shooting zombies.

I can't even do that today. Live is down here and I can't even join a game of L4D2...

crap.

I'm also playing the hell out of Mass Effect 2. Wish I had played it earlier. I bought it for the 360, but my kid is still messing with it so I ended up getting the PC version. Regardless, I love it so much I would let it touch my penis.

Just started playing that as well. I think the import ME1 character feature is tits. I'd let it touch the tip, just to see how it feels, just for a second...

I changed my X-box live tag. I'm ZAATCHUD22 now.

Ok, so no one else loves Dragon Age... I'm a graphics whore... so sue me... :stupido3:

On a related note... I finally got the one dude into bed... it was quite possibly the most sickening love scene evar... and not in any fun kind of way... more in a vomit-inducing sappy way with ghey music to boot.

Also, all of the characters have wedgies... if you take their clothes off... the chicks have cam toe and walk like guys... which is a tad disturbing. Not that I randomly take off my character's clothes *whistle*

Ok, so no one else loves Dragon Age... I'm a graphics whore... so sue me... :stupido3:

On a related note... I finally got the one dude into bed... it was quite possibly the most sickening love scene evar... and not in any fun kind of way... more in a vomit-inducing sappy way with ghey music to boot.

Also, all of the characters have wedgies... if you take their clothes off... the chicks have cam toe and walk like guys... which is a tad disturbing. Not that I randomly take off my character's clothes *whistle*

was it worse than the fable 2 sex scenes?

I think I'd rather the screen black out than have to see some of the people my characters have taken home. lol

Super Mario Galaxy 2! Yeah, baby! I must be getting old, though. I have had to ask the 11 1/2 yr old for help a couple times. Used to be the other way around.

I'm playing a wonderful game of "Duck and Cover" with Lizard. I think I just made her mad at me. You haven't seen her around have you? :vroam:

Just finished Alan Wake and back to finishing Red Dead Redemption. Then on to Fable 2. Hopefully will have all this done before I get Crackdown 2.

Fable 2 is awesome, but the ending is kinda "blah". Still, one of my favorites

This. Very "blah" ending.

Finished Red Dead Redemption 100% a while back. Loved that game so much. Hated the bears, though, always with the fucking bears. REAL BEARS DONT MOB PEOPLE, ASSHOLE DESIGNERS.

Also the getting in a knife fight with a cougar bit was sorta hard. Took a LONG time before I got that done.

Right now I'm just rockin' the Frontierville. It's one of Zynga's newer things so they aren't pushing the "BUY FARM CASH NOW BITCHES" so much. Plus you can kill bears. WHICH I STILL HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST.

Playing Red Dead Redemption. Just completed Mass Effect 2. The final boss battle was massively underwhelming but the rest of the game is sci-fi geek bliss.

i love the wii. especially rockband (the very first one that came out), indiana jones, and the bowling thats on the disc that comes with it.
sadly wii-fit has been gathering dust for about a year now.

i also love the karoake "games" especially singstar and boogie super star. :argh:

Alistair is a babe...

Anywho, just started playing it again. Can't wait for Dragon Age 2 to come out!

Back