• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Totemic

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Anyone else ever really care about the "photo mode" of a game? Do you miss couch co-op? How often do you use multiplayer vs singleplayer?

I tend to prefer the singleplayer games, haven't had great experiences with online multiplayer. And in all honesty, I have never used a photo mode, either built into game or via steam/ 3rd party.

If a game has fast travel, other forms of transport are annoying. I don't want to ride a horse from place to place when I can just go into the menu and click somewhere on a map. I'll run 5 minutes real time in a game like Skyrim if where I want to go is slightly outside the fast travel location. The only time horses come in handy imo is when you're overencumbered

Latest posts

Back