• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member

Looks like the setting will be Boston, the city mentioned numerous times throughout the series but one the player has yet to visit. Should be interesting. I am really happy to see this latest installment has added some color to the game's palette.

Super psyched about this one. There has been a good bit of bitching online about the graphics not being mind blowing. I couldn't care less. As long as the gameplay is great (which it will be), I'll be a happy man.

They can't animate fur, even with the power of todays newest consoles?

Hell, just animating the hair on people's heads brought some high-end computers to their knees in Witcher 3. Still a ways to go with that, and with realistic skin deformation.

Hell, just animating the hair on people's heads brought some high-end computers to their knees in Witcher 3. Still a ways to go with that, and with realistic skin deformation.
None of the new games have been enough to push me into upgrading my graphics..Fallout 4 will be the one. As is - I'll just scrape by the predicted minimum requirements..no way I'm playing on low settings :eek:

YES.

Since 4 was announced, I have basically been a slug, playing through 3 and New Vegas again.

Don't forget about the live press conference at E3 tomorrow (if you're into that sort of kinky shit).

(ETA: By tomorrow, of course, I mean today - Sunday, June 14th. These mix-ups wouldn't happen if I kept normal people hours, maybe.)

Last edited:
Why not 1 and 2? All the Fallout greatness you could want without the clunky, glitchy mess of Bethesdas atrocious gameplay/worldbuilding.

Because I'm more into the first person shooting aspect recently (I'm not allowed to blow people's heads off with a sawed-off shotgun in real life :( ). 1 and 2 were a hell of a lot of fun, though.

I totally agree about Bethesda's glitching, though. Not to mention that 3 was unplayable on Windows 7 when I got my new PC (had to download a fixed version of a game I already legally owned, which kind of pissed me off), and also the shitshow of crashes with the DLCs.

Long story short, I love the franchise and I hope they do better this time.

Back