• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
He's talking like he is the only thread here and the only topic of conversation on the demon.

Jokes ... hark ... go kiss your Mom ... but not too much ...that would be weird.

Since he's only been on this one thread he may not realize how this place works. Probably not the brightest bulb.

Lol kinda like the people who keep on posting and posting and posting well into 2017. You lot cant seem to let this guy rest. Obsession to the max. Gable must be laying his cable with dexterity and aplomb with all this new adulation.
why don't you go join your washed up loser murdering friend and have a tug of war on some balcony and fall? people get notices and answer bottom line

How odd to obsessively return to a thread and comment on how other people obsessively return to the thread and comment on it.
And FYI, this is my only comment on this thread. ;)

Since he's only been on this one thread he may not realize how this place works. Probably not the brightest bulb.
Oh no no no.
That fake little troll freak lonely little shut in grandmother's basement has been alllllll over dd. He may not have posted a lot or at all on other threads but hes beem all over giving neg. Ratings. So he knows how it works around here.

How odd to obsessively return to a thread and comment on how other people obsessively return to the thread and comment on it.
And FYI, this is my only comment on this thread. ;)

I wanted to say that and exactly that ... but you did it way better.

He is in news right now ... he changed his name to Eric Thomas.

He wants to date a drug dealer ... he said "Dad ... why does this shit keep happening to me?"

He said that ... said those words ... this guy is dangerous.

Woot - woot ... danger ... danger !!!

If my daughter showed up with a guy like this ... i would take her to the optometrist ...

lets check your eyes dear this guy is clearly a fag ... I might even say that right in front of

him. Thank god she is dead and i only have boys in the house.

If my son brought him home I would just say something mean like ... you're the top right?

Because I don't have anything against gays ... just be yourself.

I hate the pretenders ... I fucked 1000 women this year ... I'm not gay Mom and Dad.
[doublepost=1496254546,1496254368][/doublepost]Mean while everyone knew you were gay when you started up in the special classes ... right Eric ???? There is something wrong with Gable ... lets ... blah blah blah ... put him in the special class.

That first little $200K was tasty thank you 60 mins. Nows lets have another lot for $K300. Its not over till the fat Tostmeister sings. bwaaaa ha ha ha ha

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/l...-queensland-government-police-brutality-43184
Meanwhile......

I can’t actually find anyone who gives a shit.

I’ll keep the poll open, though!

Just in case. ;)
[doublepost=1511953781,1511953206][/doublepost]Wait!!!

My dog cared!

Then she saw “nowtolove.com/au”

After that she left me a poop nugget and walked off.

:shifty:

That first little $200K was tasty thank you 60 mins. Nows lets have another lot for $K300. Its not over till the fat Tostmeister sings. bwaaaa ha ha ha ha

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/l...-queensland-government-police-brutality-43184

He claims he was told by Constable Hurley he was being arrested “for being a d--khead’’.

Tostee also claims Constable Hurley said the charge he was being arrested for was “for being a f--wit’’.

Sounds about right to me.

Back