• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1684542219584.png

28-year-old Chelsea Andersh has reached a plea deal in the death of her five-month-old baby.
Andersh plans to plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
According to court documents, Andersh was under the influence of meth and marijuana on September 11, 2021, and accidentally smothered the baby while she slept.

And this is why I’m stone cold sober whenever Jacob’s with me. CBD/CBG tincture is my best medicine. You can’t get stoned off it (it can cause drowsiness; microdose first and wait an hour before upping dosage), and it kills the agony I’m in. No time’s good enough in this case.

August 25, 2023

United States Attorney Alison J. Ramsdell announced today that U.S. District Judge Karen E. Schreier has sentenced a Wagner, South Dakota, woman convicted of Involuntary Manslaughter. The sentencing took place on August 21, 2023.
Chelsea Andersh, age 29, was sentenced to four years of probation and a special assessment to the Federal Crime Victims Fund in the amount of $100.

Andersh was indicted by a federal grand jury in March of 2022. She pleaded guilty on May 31, 2023.
The conviction stemmed from an incident on September 11, 2021, when Andersh, after smoking methamphetamine and marijuana, gave her five-month old son a bottle and put him back in the bed with her. Later that day, the baby was discovered on his side, his face into Andersh’s body, under her arm, deceased. The autopsy revealed that the cause of death was “asphyxia due to smothering due to bed sharing with mother.” The contributing cause was “maternal methamphetamine use.”

Back