• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This movie has been mentioned in a few threads but never got it's own so I am obliged to put it up here & will let someone else give you the movie critic detail. It is a classic comedy/horror in the jantra of Shawn of the living dead and other notables like it [I am gonna have to be fast as going into town ahead of the snow] You have two 30 something yr old rednecks from the back woods of Virginia that are just doing their thing and going to their cabin to mess around that encounter a group of college frat kids and it starts rolling from there. They really try to help while the kids try to attack them at every turn, it is hysterical. I am horrible giving up spoilers so I will leave it here other than grab your beer, hard alcohol & a pizza and some popcorn & potato chips and dig into this by yourself or with friends

Last edited:
My gut hurt from laughing so damn hard. Really turns the whole murderous hillbilly genre on its head.

Latest posts

Back