• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2w6utsg.jpg

Trent Dubroc​

CALCASIEU PARISH, LA (KPLC) -
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office authorities say a 24-year-old Sulphur man picked a baby up from a crib and threw it across the room, causing fatal injuries.

Trent Dubroc is being held in the Calcasieu Correctional Center on $1.5 million bond in the case.

Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Dubroc, the boyfriend of the child's mother, was arrested after authorities were notified Saturday by Child Protection that a 13-month-old baby was brought to a local hospital in distress.

Myers said during authorities' interview with Dubroc, he "confirmed" to throwing the baby "out of frustration."

"Then he returned the baby to the crib and notified no one," Myers said.

Myers said the baby had a skull fracture and was immediately taken to a Baton Rouge hospital.
[...]
Myers said the baby had been on life support at the hospital but at 10:20 a.m. Monday, support was removed and the child was pronounced dead.

A warrant was signed Monday for Dubroc's arrest. Bond was set by Judge Michael Canaday.

Myers said Dubroc was already in jail because he was arrested Saturday on a bench warrant for failure to appear in court on Sept. 20 on video voyeurism charges.
http://www.kplctv.com/story/23567809/sulphur-man-accused-in-death-of-13-month-old-baby?hpt=ju_bn5

A Sulphur man admitted to throwing a 13-month-old child against a wall, resulting in the baby’s death, authorities said Monday
[...]
The boyfriend of the baby’s mother, Trent Dubroc, 24, was arrested Saturday for failing to appear in court Sept. 20 on video voyeurism charges, Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said
[...]
“This is just one of those things that breaks your heart,” Mancuso said. “A poor, defenseless baby to throw it across the room out of frustration, I don’t get that.”
http://www.americanpress.com/news/l...sted-in-connection-with-death-of-13-month-old

This is soooo sad...the child may have had a fighting chance had he manned up and sought medical care immediately. I hope he never sees the light of day again!!

This just burns me up the more I think about it. I hope someone body slams him several times and more. Karma is a bitch...they don't like baby killers...where he is going...he has a target on his back already!!

I don't know what kind of grown adult beats or throws a kid. Chances are, if the kid's already pissed off or cranky, beating/spiking them will only piss them off worse, or injure/kill them, thereby putting you at risk of jail. Rational and logical thinking will indicate that removing yourself before you do something you're gonna regret is your best option. I've been there- I've got a 4 y/o, a 2 y/o, and a 10 month old. I know the feeling of wanting to run out of the house screaming. That's when I leave them someplace safe- in the living room with the tv on- and walk into another room for a few and cool off. Crisis averted.

I
Rational and logical thinking will indicate that removing yourself before you do something you're gonna regret is your best option. I've been there- I've got a 4 y/o, a 2 y/o, and a 10 month old. I know the feeling of wanting to run out of the house screaming. That's when I leave them someplace safe- in the living room with the tv on- and walk into another room for a few and cool off. Crisis averted.

Yea but this guy is an animal, not a rational human like the rest of us.

Babies are good for a lot of things. Impromptu sports equipment is not one of those uses. His eyes are crooked.

Does it bother anyone else that they keep using the term 'it' for the baby. My guess is they are trying to be privte about the family, but it still bugs the hell out if me.

this.....this is what I want for himjust put him in a plane and shut the engines off....how's that for a spike sparky?

A Sulfur man was sentenced to 40 years in prison after pleading guilty today to manslaughter in the death of a one-year-old in Calcasieu Parish.

The toddler suffered a large skull fracture in September 2013 while in Trent Dubroc’s (25) care. The child was taken to a hospital and died away two later. Authorities say Dubroc, the boyfriend of the baby’s mother, threw the child against a wall.

http://klfy.com/2015/04/20/sulfur-man-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-manslaughter/

Back